Best-friend Deck

MareSaturni

Which deck you always carry with you? And why?

Also, which decks do you think are good to carry in an everyday purse/bag? Deck with a good size, or good duarbility. etc.

Just for curiosity's sake.

:TPW Yuko

Emily

I went through a phase of trying different decks out, for size and ease of carriage.

For a long time I carried the Mignon deck Universal Waite de Angeles, then I tried out the pocket sized RWS, sometimes now I have the Morgan Greer with me but when I don't have that its the Gilded.

I don't go for large bags so anything I carry has to be on the small size and the Gilded is a nice size, although I would love to carry the Morgan Greer around with me all the time.

When I go on holiday then I take at least 3 or 4 decks with me and take a separate bag, also for my journal print-outs and whatever books I'm reading at the time. :)

Little Baron

I have carried many around in the past and recently have bought I nice 'travel tin' for my BBC deck. However, without thinking, it is either the Conver Marseille or Morgan Greer that gets tossed in first. The Morgan Greer is the one I am using most at the moment because I have had it a long time and am beginning to see it's worth all over again. It's bag split the other day so I have a nice Zippy coloured (remember the kids programme Rainbow) zip up pouch for it that fits into my bag nicely.

LB

PlatinumDove

I always carry my Hanson Roberts around with me when I'm at work, so when I have to wait for my SO to pick me up, I get to do my readings.

Sophie

For a long time it was the Mythic. These days, in my bag - Héron Conver or Rodes Sanchez (both TdM) and the Tarot of Prague.

But others are crowding about asking why I don't love them more ;)

On holiday - like Emily, I take 3 or 4 and a notebook.

Grizabella

For me, it's the pocket sized Universal Waite. It's in a very sturdy little box that it comes in and my purse has a pocket on the outside that's just the right size for it. However, it's not really my best friend deck of the moment. My best friend deck at the moment is the Housewives tarot. The Universal is kind of like my favorite pair of old slippers and the Housewives is my snappy pair of new shoes.

Genna

It´s first of all The Faeries´Oracle,if I need a quick read.That´s because my feelings for the characters on the beautiful cards,and the accurate readings.My best-friend deck.
Then it´s the Tarot decks I study for the momen.Right now;Tarot of the Secret Forest,Gilded Tarot and Revelations Tarot(the last two has those handy gauze drawbags;makes it easier when I think about it).
Hanson-Roberts uses to always travel with me on trips.It is small and easy to pack,and good to read with.

Flavio

genna said:
Hanson-Roberts uses to always travel with me on trips.It is small and easy to pack,and good to read with.
This deck likes to travel doesn't it? currently I'm not used to bring with me a deck all the time , but the Hanson Roberts has come with me to a couple domestic business trips and at least 2 picnics in the last year :)

Genna

Flavio said:
This deck likes to travel doesn't it? currently I'm not used to bring with me a deck all the time , but the Hanson Roberts has come with me to a couple domestic business trips and at least 2 picnics in the last year :)
You are right,I took it for trips to a course,week-ends every other week for two and a half years,and never regretted it.It was like having a friend with you on the hotel room,and it did give good advice.

MercyMe

My Hudes deck. We're inseparable. :)

~Mercy