What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Scarlet Woodland

My Rosettas are actually, really being brought on Tuesday after a nine day hostage standoff. If hubby wakes up to answer the door to Mr postie, that is.

Was expecting the Sasuraibito Tarot to be shipped in a couple weeks time but it could arrive as early as tomorrow :party:. I should wait and open it next week but who am I kidding :D

barefootlife

The postman brought me things...but it seems like they were stolen off my porch. I'm so upset.

EmpyreanKnight

The postman brought me things...but it seems like they were stolen off my porch. I'm so upset.

That sucks big time, barefootlife. Hope you find out who nicked your package.

barefootlife

I am so sorry to hear that, how terrible! sending you ((((hugs))))
That sucks big time, barefootlife. Hope you find out who nicked your package.

Thank you both. It's a huge problem in my neighborhood - outside folks scope porches and if the package is still there a few hours later, they come snatch it. Usually someone is home, but not that particular day. :( Such is life, I guess.

Falcor

Thank you both. It's a huge problem in my neighborhood - outside folks scope porches and if the package is still there a few hours later, they come snatch it. Usually someone is home, but not that particular day. :( Such is life, I guess.
Damn...*hugs*:(

banbha

I'm so sorry this happened to you! :(

I had the same thing happened to me with UPS packages.

Beanfeasa

Just recieved tarot of the master and waiting on Maybe lenormand and Caitlin Matthews Lenormand complete Lenormand.

katyanne

I just bought Slow Holler from off someone on Facebook. It should be here Thursday. I'm so excited.