Winds Of Change Spread

AlysiumDream

I was doing a completely unrelated reading and this idea came into my head. It is a spread about wanting to explore the decision to change some aspect of yours or someone else's life, underlying reasons why the person wants to make the change and whether they are ready to make the change. I am not sure what layout to put it in, maybe curving like a ? with one card at the bottom, I cannot get it to work with the numbers and *'s it squashes it-- I did try several times.

Card#1 - What is the change to be made
Card#2 - What are the real reasons behind the change
Card#3 - Is the change realistic?
Card#4 - Are they ready to make the change?
Card#5 - What is working for them
Card#6 - What is working against them
Card#7 - How long will it take the make the change?
Card#8 - What are the short term implications?
Card#9 - What are the long term implications?
Card#10 - What is the likely outcome?

What do you guys think?

HeatherRose

I really like this spread....the only part I have a hard time with is card 7 and how long. I'm really not good with time frames so any card that comes up here usually has me a bit stumped. Maybe if I had something like "in what ways can they work through the change?" or perhaps "What can they do to accelerate the change", that may work better for me.
Otherwise, great spread! :) Thanks!

AlysiumDream

Actually looking at it I like your suggestions better. I am not always comfortable giving time frames either so I think maybe changing it to "How Can They Work Through The Change" that is much better thank you :) Or even leave that card out entirely :)

Esk

Thanks for sharing this spread! I've done it and it was very insightful :)
I took the proposition of HeatherRose (what to do to accelerate the change) for the card 7. I'm really bad at time frame too, and it worked well like that. I also didn't pull the third card because I guess the cards show me a realistic change, something I can work on from now on.
But very interesting spread, I'm glad I've done it :)