World reversed / 4 Wands reversed

Kiata

***The World Rx suggests the losers of society, the people who just can't make it in life or have been prevented from growing. Stunted growth.

The 4 wands Rx suggests unsuccessful people, unhappy people, lack of freedom to grow as a normal human being, also delayed development, loss of support whether it be family or friends.

So we are talking about a drab and unhappy environment, a place of despondency and sadness, a place of restriction, a place of loneliness and possible seclusion, a place of instability and lack of motivation.

You describe exactly that sad feeling I got from the cards.
I was sure the answer of the cards referred to my own limitations as opposed to the place where I can find a meaningful purpose ( even though this was the actual question) It just felt that the question was not answered for some reason and instead pointed to my own limitations and prevented growth.. It is hard to know when a deviation in the answer occurs..
The cards could very well describe myself as I do not have a family etc...

however, I was in search for the an answer related to my initial question and You and Scarlotsmiles have opened up a new perspective and helped me to view the cards from a distance.
I can see now a new meaning from a distance, how this actually describes a place. Your interpretations echoes Scarlotsmiles' take on the cards.

Kiata

For me though the emphasis is that the cards were reversed.

Yes, I just ignored the reversal there :(

Willowfox take on the card is very similar to yours. It certainly comes all together, i have a fairly good idea now, of what kind of place it could be. :)

majowy

Another outrageous thought. The summary card here is 21+4=25=7, the Chariot. Who knows, maybe this place is literally at the other end of the world, the antipodes? Australia, Latin America??

Kiata

nice :) The hidden "quintessential" or what people call it, not sure what it is called actually.
I keep forgetting about this card...never think of getting the sum of the cards... for sure it seems to give an additional flair to the reading.
Not outrageous at all :) pretty cool take. Australia is on the cards, hurray :) Warm and sunny:)

I will be a roady who helps people in need al over the world, like the A Team in their big van :) tatatataaaa

But fun aside I see your point, yeah! ;)