Spirit's relationship spread (Critique wanted!)

NorthernSpirit

Looks like this:

1***2
3*7*4
5***6
8*9*10

1. Your thoughts about the situation
2. Your feelings about the situation
3. What you think of the other person
4. What you feel about the other person
5. What the other person thinks of you
6. What the other person feels about you
7. What needs to happen for things to move forward/run smoothly
8. Previous general state of the relationship
9. Current state of the relationship
10. Future state of the relationship

This was inspired by the relationship spread used by the tarot reading generator website facade.net . They have a great relationship spread, but I needed a simplified version of it. I also added a past/present/future along with it because I felt like the main spread needed the context of the events in the relationship. If anyone has any comments, I'd love to hear them. I'll be adding a sample reading soon.

Shadowling

hey

Synchronicity is a beautiful thing. Been trying to find a good reality check spread for awhile that didn't make me feel like I was snooping. really glad you posted this.

6&7

I just tried this for one of my relationships and found it very clear and helpful, thank you! I like the incorporation of past, present and future - that helps me to test accuracy because I'm aware of the past and present of the relationship.

The only thing I changed is that I specified a timeline for #10 Future state of the relationship (4 weeks is what I chose because it suited the specific relationship I did the reading on).