What is the most important thing? - spread

Saskia

Hello all, I crafted this self-exploration spread and it produces some quite interesting results.

What is the most important thing?

- - - 8 - - -
- 5 - 6 - 7
1 - 2 - 3 - 4

1. What is the most important thing in my life to me?
2. What is the most important thing in a relationship to me?
3. What is the most important thing in a job to me?
4. What is the most important thing in myself to me?
5. What is my most important achievement so far?
6. What is my most important achievement by the end of this year?
7. What should be more important to me but I have overlooked?
8. What I think is important but in fact, is not?

A sample reading with Mystic Dreamer tarot:

1 - STRENGTH. I expected to see love, energy, direction, whatnot; but Strength is actually accurate. I value calmness and feeling zen over anything else because it allows me to focus on life with clarity and mindfulness.

2 - HANGED MAN. This deck's Hanged Man hangs above a void, suspended by ropes from two trees. To me it's important to trust the relationship 110%: I don't need to worry whether it will last, it will hold me, I can hang head down eyes closed, surrendering completely. I also love it that a relationship offers a new perspective, a chance to see life with someone else through their eyes.

3 - 9 SWORDS. This one is cryptic and seems to reflect more about my recent worries and frustrations about work than anything that's actually important to me. I asked again and got 2 CUPS: equality, mutual respect, valuable one on one exchanges, giving and taking, which rings true.

4 - MOON. Shadow side, instincts, gut feelings, intuition, the unknown. I think my intuition and inner eye work very well and I trust them heavily in all matters in life. I don't think I would be quite the same person without this trait.

5 - KING OF WANDS. This has a double meaning. My husband comes up as King of Wands (he's a Leo and very much like the traditional description of this card) so meeting him has been among the best things that have happened to me. But I also feel empowered now to be like this King: inspiring, energetic, influential.

6 - 3 SWORDS, learning through pain, acknowledging the harsh truth. This is not a great sight but it resonates. This year I'm about to receive criticism and feedback regarding important written work in different areas in my life and it won't be always pleasant, I can see it...

7 - QUEEN OF CUPS. This is my least favourite Queen because I'm not into dwelling in my emotions - QoC only comes up for me when there's some emotional turmoil or mood swings on the way. But clearly I should embrace this chance to learn to get better in touch with my emotions and even embrace them, not just try to calm them down as per the Strength card.

8 - 6 WANDS. Recognition, acclaim, praise is very important to me but it should not be. It's not a valid measure for self worth at all and I should remember to be happy with my life and myself even when no one pats my back and sings me praise :D

Little_Fish

This looks amazing, Saskia. I will be trying this today, as my energies are very scattered and chaotic at the moment. This should bring a lot of clarity and direction.

Thanks for sharing!