Milfoil

Isn't it lovely?

Wonder when its out?

BodhiSeed

Milfoil said:
Isn't it lovely?

Wonder when its out?
Here's what the artists' website said:

Cards have been printed and they are enroute to our artists now. Ordering information will be posted as soon as it is available!

Sounds like it could be soon! :D

Naneki

Wow, it really looks beautiful!!! I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for this one. Was there a mention of the price once it was released?

Naneki

BodhiSeed

Naneki said:
Wow, it really looks beautiful!!! I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for this one. Was there a mention of the price once it was released?

Naneki
I didn't see any information about price on their website; I guess they will post it when they are ready to actually sell/ship them.

Mellifluous

Pretty! Hope it's not too expensive.

knowledge seeker

ohhhh :D these are really nice! hmmm.....might need to start buttering up the hubby, i can sense a purchase ahead, lol :D

daffyart

Hey,

I'm actually one of the artist's in the Pathfinder's group. I hope it's ok to answer your questions. Anyway, I'm happy to answer anything at all via PM.

By the end of the month all our artists will have decks to sell. Our contact list should be up this week.

Price is $25 plus shipping sans the booklet. Our Oracle booklet is available for download from our website for free.

BodhiSeed

That's great news daffyart! Please keep us posted! :D

Mellifluous

Thanks for the info! :)