Oracle of the Mermaids- Lucy Cavendish

Miss Divine

I waited for about two weeks.

They sent out my copy of the Wisdom of the Golden Path over 2 weeks ago and it still has not arrived. If I want a deck really bad, even if it's alot more expensive elsewhere I will buy it elsewhere usually because of my impatience.
It also makes me restless, because I start wondering if it got lost in space somewhere.

silvereye

They sent out my copy of the Wisdom of the Golden Path over 2 weeks ago and it still has not arrived. If I want a deck really bad, even if it's alot more expensive elsewhere I will buy it elsewhere usually because of my impatience.
It also makes me restless, because I start wondering if it got lost in space somewhere.

have you emailed them to check?

Celtictarot

I've ordered from BD before and I am in the UK and I have seen items taken a week to arrive.

I have seen items arrive from America quicker!

Miss Divine

I'm in the Netherlands, so why it takes so long, I have no idea.

Serenia

Items from the BD take ages to reach me, too. That's why I avoid buying my decks there except for when I really want them cheap - I'm just way too impatient. All my items I ordered so far took somewhere between two and three weeks to arrive.

And: Amazon has actually shipped my deck yesterday evening! The funny thing is that they shipped it from the amazon.co.uk storehouse, but ordering via amazon.de was several Euros cheaper than getting it from amazon.co.uk! ;)
The deck is still sitting there and waiting to be picked up by DHL, but it looks like I'll actually get the deck in a few days time!

LotusSong

For anyone one that has both decks, I was curious - how close in size are the Oracle of the Mermaids cards and her previous deck Wild Wisdom of the Faeiry? Do you think they could be shuffled together? (Yeah I recognize the backs are different.)

silvereye

For anyone one that has both decks, I was curious - how close in size are the Oracle of the Mermaids cards and her previous deck Wild Wisdom of the Faeiry? Do you think they could be shuffled together? (Yeah I recognize the backs are different.)

I don't own Wild Wisdom of the Faery, but have seen a video of Lucy Cavendish doing a reading with both decks on the beach and they are of the same size, can be shuffled together from what I see on the youtube video.

morganesky

So it arrived and I am in love. I also have the Wisdom of the Faery and can't imagine mixing the two

Celtictarot

Neither can I, the energies are so unique with the decks. The artwork is amazing in the Mermaids deck.