M'arse Says

blue_fusion

What have I gotten myself into?!

Barleywine

What have I gotten myself into?!

LOL, you didn't think it would be "tarot without tears," did you (to paraphrase the Master Therion)? Considering your signature, you could be "well-watered" by the time you're done. I'm just kidding, of course, you seem to be well on your way to success.

GryffinSong

FINALLY, a TDM-style deck I like!!! I love all your decks, and this one definitely goes on my wish list. TDMs usually turn me completely off, but this is charming.

blue_fusion

(to paraphrase the Master Therion).

I shall have to ask the Lady Freddie Hairry regarding that! (which is actually the name of a deck-in-progress i have! Ask Gregory! Lol)

I am seriously beginning to worry about what to do with the pips!

Wendywu

Have the cups/epees/batons etc. dancing, or fighting, or eating together, drinking parties! Cuddling couples of cups :laugh:

Coins go in things - slot machines, the rides that tiny children go on, piggy banks, purses. You can build towers with them. All sorts of things.

Batons interlace - fences, houses, tables, cheerleader stick things ... so many things are sticks, or could be made out of sticks.

Oodles of fun!

blue_fusion

The pips are done, in all their austere Marseilles glory. I don't know how exactly I can do puns on their titles. Mebbe I can work on their meanings instead? Hmmmm.

blue_fusion

Just realized that, considering the... menage imagery, "l'amour le merrier" also works for card VI.

mused

You had me at La Mort ... le merrier

Really digging the puns, very clever. Looks like it will be a fun deck full of AWESOMESAUCE

As for the name of the deck you have my vote for M'arse

Definitely watching this thread and looking forward to this deck once it's finished.

trzes

Cool Stuff!

I am in favour of the tarot sized cards with middle color scheme and no puns. But I would surely also buy a pun version as an add-on!

Barleywine

Just realized that, considering the... menage imagery, "l'amour le merrier" also works for card VI.

John Frawley used "L'Amour the Merrier" on the cover of his astrology magazine, The Astrologer's Apprentice, Number 9, a couple of years ago. Not sure it makes any difference from a copyright standpoint, but just so you know.