Graven Images Oracle (Soon To Be Published!)

6 Haunted Days

It arrived!

My set arrived today much to my excitement and I am very impressed!

My 1st thought on finding the plastic wrap violated was "Hey someone has got their mitts on my deck!" lol Then quickly remembered that I asked them to sign it, duh me :rolleyes:. They both left a beautiful message with their signature, thank you muchly Karen and Nat :).

The cards are the perfect size and I really like the stock and matte lamination. No thick and sticky here. The backs are very striking.

The images are sublime and just right, I laid out a bunch together and they looked just lovely all blending together. These are high quality in every sense, the photography is excellent! The emotion and "sense" of each card is hauntingly captured. I am really impressed with the different catagories, this is a very profound oracle! The book seems to be very helpful and spiritual. The whole system is explained clearly. I've loved cemeteries all my life, and they're the place I go for true peace and to center myself. So these images, most universal in cemeteries, have an instant connection with a deep part of me, and I feel such serenity and calm when I look at these cards.

I've just been captivated by the images, and looking through the deck. I only did 1 reading and was quite astounded, and considering it was only a 1 card draw! I asked what my new oracle wanted to tell me about my life right now and drew M10:Mourner.....last night and today I've had many memories, grief and tears about my mom, who passed 5 years ago around this time...and I was thinking "how long will this intense grief last? How do I get through this?" So getting the Mourner which is about loss and how it can swamp your emotions, impede your path and cause you to lose your way hit home in a serious way! Great reading! I plan to do a spread on how best I can move towards healing and acceptance....

This set was obviously created with devotion, tender care and love. I forsee some very personal and profound readings for me with this oracle. Thank you so much for this labor of love Nat and Karen!

:love: Share

lunakasha

Hey Share~ I received my Graven Images Oracle yesterday also! :D

I like your review, and I have to say that I am in agreement....the set is very nice, good quality (although I wish the cards were slightly thicker) and the matte, non-sticky finish is PERFECT. I can tell already that they will shuffle very smoothly.

I have not tried a reading yet because I am busy reading the book....but I do look forward to reading with them soon. As I mentioned earlier, I have always been amazed by the online readings....they usually surprise the hell out of me with their accuracy, which is not usually the case (for me) with most online readings.

So I just wanted to post here that I am very pleased with this set, and will post more when I've had more time getting acquainted with it.

Thanks again Nat and Kat....you have created something very special in this oracle.

:love: Luna

gravenimages

Thanks guys for your kind words! BTW--in the book, what I find most intriguing is the section Kat did on "Point Cards in Other Positions" for nuances in the reading--takes it to a whole new level! xxxxxxxxxxxxxNat

6 Haunted Days

I just wanted to mention Nat that I wrote an Amazon review a few days ago.

And am still really loving it! :)