Lenormand cards with verses in English AND playing card inserts?

tapestry

I am new to Lenormand, so I apologize if this is a stupid question, but are there any Lenormand decks (other than Blue Bird) that have the verses in English as well as the playing card inserts?

So far, I only have 2 Lennies: a beautiful repro deck from Game of Hope and the Blue Bird. After receiving the Blue Bird, it just made me wonder if there were any others out there like it with the verses in English and the playing card inserts since the decks I've seen so far seem to have one or the other but not both, plus this is the only deck I've seen so far with English verses.....really loving the Blue Bird, by the way!

Thanks so much for any info on this! :)

Le Fanu

I honestly don't think there are. The only other deck of this kind that I know (which is actually available) is the Daveluy (sold at the Game of Hope site) but the verses are not in English.

I honestly think the Blue Bird - which I also love - is one of a kind.

Philippe

The CartaMundi (Brepols) has verses + playing cards inserts and I think there's an english edition.

tapestry

I honestly think the Blue Bird - which I also love - is one of a kind.

Sure seems to be -- I'm thinking of getting a second copy of Blue Bird to put away because I love it so much, and I'm afraid that it might not always be available to get a second copy later when my first wears out!

tapestry

The CartaMundi (Brepols) has verses + playing cards inserts and I think there's an english edition.

I looked for this on google, but I couldn't find an English edition.....if you find one, could you please provide the link?

Thanks a bunch! :D

Barleywine

I looked for this on google, but I couldn't find an English edition.....if you find one, could you please provide the link?

Thanks a bunch! :D

Me too! All I could find on Amazon was Cartomundi playing cards and some kind of "game" with playing cards and tarot cards in a "blister pack." No card pictures or explanation, though.

tapestry

Thanks for posting that pic, Phillipe! I really like these cards and hope I can find them somewhere on the interwebs.......