Death and devil rx as card of the day!

dancingufo

Hi, Forum.

I did a daily reading just a while ago, i drew three cards first. The first one was for today, the next one was for tomorrow, and the last one was as an advice for tomorrow. The second one was death. It was a card of the day for tomorrow so I was wondering what kind of change will be there, so I drew one more card it was a devil rx.

What a big cards were together! I'm just wondering what would happen to me tomorrow, and I'd like to ask if you got these cards as a daily card how you read it.

My thought was there would be a change (death) something makes me feel free from restriction or obsession. Or there would be a break up with my bf who makes me feel sick? (Of course I hope wouldn't.) Anyway I'm looking forward to hear some other thought!

(I used Fairy tarot, did rx)

Dan.

werewolfmoon

The end of an obsession sprang to mind, Death, an ending, the Devil Rx, release from something that's been trapping you.

Laurelle

hmm....

Well Death rules sex....and the devil rx is letting go or "releasing" yourself somehow.....

Are you planning on seeing your boyfriend that day? Perhaps you will engage in some activities that are "freeing" and "releasing" you from any "tension".... you know...the kind of thing that makes you feel closer to god and perhaps a "petite mort"....

just another idea.

dancingufo

The end of an obsession sprang to mind, Death, an ending, the Devil Rx, release from something that's been trapping you.

Hi, werewolfmoon.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I agree with yours. Just hope it will good for me. :)

dancingufo

hmm....

Well Death rules sex....and the devil rx is letting go or "releasing" yourself somehow.....

Are you planning on seeing your boyfriend that day? Perhaps you will engage in some activities that are "freeing" and "releasing" you from any "tension".... you know...the kind of thing that makes you feel closer to god and perhaps a "petite mort"....

just another idea.

Hi, Laurelle.
Thanks for sharing your idea. Just I don't have a plan to see him, so for sure there wouldn't be any sex. haha; This morning, I feel just a bit (actually not just a bit) depressed and I realized this Death card often means 'deep depression' at least for me. :)

dancingufo

update!!!

I just want to update to understand 'Death' card. :)

Actually there was no big change (I guess), but I got some news.
I'm looking for a new job at the moment, but I didn't get any chance to interview for a week.
I disappointed at the result, because I have good experience in this field.
But today I got two email from different company, one is in my old work field and another one is in other field which I want to join. I just got a chance, nothing decided yet but anyway it was not bad.

If I can join with second company (which I want to join!), Death card would fit my day. I just hope it will work. :)

There was no sex! (I knew it. HAHA.) I'm not so sure what devil rx mean.

Thanks for all your help!

Dan.

Laurelle

I just want to update

There was no sex! (I knew it. HAHA.) I'm not so sure what devil rx mean.

Thanks for all your help!

Dan.

None for me either! At least not with anyone else. Lol.