Dark of the Moon spread, for looking within.

rcb30872

I have just had someone to do a reading for me with this in the Reading Exchange section, and I didn't really know what it looked like, so I have come to have a look

Gave a very good result, reading. Very thought provoking.

Thanks for sharing it with all of us

Bec

Cerulean

I just did this spread...

with an old deck that has doublesided majors and courts as a learning tool...and did a double-check with my Ananda to get a confirmation of what I thought I saw.

I like the ordering and the surprise of the center card at the end. I found it useful in also comparing decks that might 'read well' together (I frequently do two-deck comparative spreads). This was a great spread to evaluate how two different decks might give someone different readings--or perhaps a similar take.

Thanks!

Cerulean

skinofthesoul

different layout that I use

Milamber said:

1-------4
--2-7-5--
3-------6

1: Releasing. Things you should be letting go of in your life.
2: Retaining. Things you should be holding close to you.
3: Receiving. Things that are coming into your life.
4: Surroundings. How the world around you is affecting you.
5: Giving. What you should be giving to others.
6: Beginning. Something new that will begin soon.
7: Your lesson. What you should be learning at this point.

Hello there folks,

I found this spread somewhere on the internet recently, but on a very muddled up site without a layout so I created one. I also changed positions 4 and 5 so I'd have pairs of 1/2 and 3/4. I place the cards like this:

---1-2---
-5--7--6-
---3-4---

I tilt aforementioned pairs slightly inwards so that cards 1 through 6 form a sort of circle with the 7 in the middle. Just an idea. :)

By the way, this is my favourite spread at the moment and I feel it really takes me somewhere. I'm thinking about using it regularly on dark of the moon nights, see if I've made any progress since last month. ;-)

All the best
~skinofthesoul.

Moonchild1721

Thanks for posting this spread. It's definitely one that will help me at this point in my life. I'm looking for a new career, and I think I'll try this spread for that!
Samantha

aquanesha

Thanks

I just did this spread and I honestly could feel that it was telling my life.
Thank you for posting this spread. I look forward to more.

janstar17

Nice!

skinofthesoul said:
Hello there folks,

I found this spread somewhere on the internet recently, but on a very muddled up site without a layout so I created one. I also changed positions 4 and 5 so I'd have pairs of 1/2 and 3/4. I place the cards like this:

---1-2---
-5--7--6-
---3-4---

I tilt aforementioned pairs slightly inwards so that cards 1 through 6 form a sort of circle with the 7 in the middle. Just an idea. :)

~skinofthesoul.

Wow...thanks for the new arrangement! This is one of my favorite spreads and I have been using it for a few years. I think your lay-out will add even more depth to the spread and I'm going to give it a whirl this week with the coming dark moon!

EnglishRose

I really like this spread

Thank you for posting this spread. I used it last week and it went really well, i will definitely use it again.
Sophie

inanna_tarot

just to bump this spread up at the time of the dark/new moon :)

Winterlady

WOW - that looks like an amazing spread. Thank you for posting it - and for the person who linked to it from another thread in Tarot Spreads. This is exactly what I've been looking for to work with my cards on an introspective level.

hopena

This is my favourite spread to use at the New Moon (when I remember). I just received a nice little reading from it, combined with my Good Witch, Bad Witch Cards. :)