UNFINISHED Lenormands you're MOST anxious to see

greatdane

For decks coming out likely within months, or a year, which are at the top of your list to at least see the finished product?

For me,
the ANNA. K Lenormand and the second ed Flonz.

I know basically what the second ed Flonz will be like as I have the first, but still anxious to have in a smaller size.

The Anna. K, well, I love her art and the way she is doing the images so far, so that is an easy choice to want to see finished.

Anyone have others? Often I FIND OUT about a new deck here in AT from my fellow ATers before I see anywhere else. There is so much here and so many threads, it's handy to read what others have found I haven't!

MoonGypsy

i have drastically reduced my Lenormand collection, and shall continue to do so...

But there IS one i planning on purchasing when it is available--The Anna K Lenormand. :)

greatdane

High Five, MoonGypsy!

I think there are only ten cards left....:).

So loving it so far.

celticnoodle

The Anna K Lenormand here too!!! I will order it the moment I find its ready for sale. :)

Village Witch

Anna K most definitely. But I have been wondering what ever became of the Sunshine Lenormand.

PattyMc

Can't wait to order the Anna K Lenormand, love her work!
[Waving happily at GreatDane, hope you are well my friend!!]

Patty

greatdane

PattyMc Right back at ya!

Like Village Witch and Celticnoodle and others here who are anxiously awaiting (and it's getting clooooser!) the release the Anna. K, I am already camped out at the head of the line :).

celticnoodle

Well, greatdane, I'll be nice and well behaved and be happy with being 2nd in line. I promise NOT to push you out of my way and to behave while waiting to get my copy. ;)

ha ha.

firesheep67

Third in line!

Thanks for bringing this in progress Lenormand deck to my attention! Not only is the artwork stunning, but I am really enjoying the in depth write-up accompanying each card.

greatdane

So happy to Firesheep67!

I'm happy to know about all Lenormands coming out and am glad people add what they find.

I find out about new Lenormands from AT more often than I find them anywhere else :)