Tabula Mundi Tarot 78 card edition

Babalon Jones

I've finished all of the pen and ink drawings of the 78 card version of Tabula Mundi Tarot.

There is a Kickstarter to fund the printing of the deck and a full size guidebook

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2084719384/tabula-mundi-tarot-nox-et-lux-ed-a-picture-of-the

Please help give the deck life! Backers will get updates where I will show more cards. I've shown all the Majors, all the Courts, all the Aces, and 1/3 of the decanic minor arcana.

Plus you will see a video of my hand :livelong:

Share the love and spread the word if you think someone will like it. You social media mavens know what to do - I am clueless about that part!
Thank you for looking and I hope you like it!
:)

Essence of Winter

It's looking really nice and reminds me superficially of the Hermetic Tarot.

My only complaint is that delivery to the UK seems a bit steep at $25.

Babalon Jones

It's looking really nice and reminds me superficially of the Hermetic Tarot.

My only complaint is that delivery to the UK seems a bit steep at $25.

Thank you! I agree the international postage is awful. That is what it costs to ship from the US to outside of the US though. I send them USPS Priority flat rate, which is pretty reliable and has tracking. I absorbed the domestic shipping into the rewards tiers but there was no good way to do that for the internationals. The only thing I can suggest is go in with a friend and get two; and split the shipping. I wish I could help with that part.

Thank you for looking though and I am glad you like it!

Zephyros

Good thing it's just begun, I'm waiting until payday to back it.

Just saw some of the Minors, too (I was purposely trying not to in order to be surprised, but that's life) and I love them. Your method of incorporating both Trumps into each is interesting and innovative. Can't wait to impose another card by card analysis on you when I get them. :)

rwcarter

I chose this level:

Early Bird Reward!
DECK AND BOOK SET
TABULA MUNDI NOX ET LUX 78 CARD EDITION PLUS BOOK M: LIBER MUNDI
78 standard size black and white cards. signed and numbered, plus the guidebook.

Maybe the coffee hasn't kicked in yet, but I don't see any level that includes the deck and book AND the color Majors.

Padma

Backed. I chose the deck and book option. It is gorgeous, Babalon...loved watching you draw, and had a wry grin at the "wish I really did draw this quickly" - as an artist myself, I know what that feels like!

I am sure you will reach your goal - how could anyone resist? I know nothing about the Thoth deck, and I still ordered it (and am hoping to learn through your deck!) just because it was so fantastically executed, and I respect good art! :love:

mayan

I'm in...the journey continues!

starlightexp

I stalked Kickstarter till it popped up. They are just brilliant. I'm glad that you are doing a black and white version before the color, because it is really interesting to see the differences in the majors so now we will have that pleasure with the minor

Madrigal

This is gorgeous. Trying to decide which level to go with

Bluefeet

Pledged and shared!

Made it to the first early bird offer before the slots are all gone. This deck is incredible already as a black and white version, how beautiful it will be in full color is simply beyond my imagination. Congrats again!!