New Witchy Tarots

Telspepper

I noticed a thread here about Ann Moura's upcoming tarot, The Green Witch Tarot. I've also noticed Deborah Blake's and Melanie Marquis's upcoming tarots.
Deborah's tarot is being illustrated by Elizabeth Alba and Melanie Marquis' (Modern Spell Caster's Tarot) by Scott Murphy. They are all for Llewellyn.
They are all witchy, pagany, phantasy images.
Any feelings about them individually or as a group?

HighPriestess

I'm very excited for the Green Witch Tarot. I like the look of Deborah Blake's tarot but the witch hats look a bit silly. I don't really like the look of the third, the art seems too surreal and a bit grotesque for my taste.

Disa

I just noticed the Green Witch Tarot yesterday by accident while looking at Amazon. The pics weren't very clear, but it looks nice from afar.

I haven't seen the other two.

InkyAlchemy

I've preordered The Green Witch Tarot. I haven't seen too much of Deborah Blake's deck and I'm not familiar with the other.

rmcfarron

Do you happen to have links where we can see these?

Telspepper

Also image searches pull some cards up. Once you see the style its easy to tell when its not from that deck.

Aurora369

I have pre-ordered the Green Witch Tarot as well. From what I can see of the other two deck, they are not for me.

Scarlet Woodland

I've pre-ordered the Green Witch Tarot too :)

I rather like both the others. Now I see it, I have seen a thread on the Melanie Marquis one on here somewhere... remember people saying how much they like the original charcoal versions. I like the masculine energy of this one too.

Will be interested to see how both the Deborah Blake and Melanie Marquis ones turn out.