Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

Ashtaroot

cardlady22 said:
I think I missed it. My little Tracking List doesn't note Rats or Mice. :(
It is in post 64

cardlady22

:laugh: Just found it . . . and doubled back on time stamps to be sure I hadn't gone blind. I don't quite remember what was there before, but the gray skies and rain bring home the point of it being a bad card. I need that reminder because we actually had mice as pets. (Saved from a vicious pet store snake who was playing with them rather than eating them.)

Alta

Just a thought, if you ever plan to publish these in any form, you probably should take the famous PCS signature off the cards.

Ashtaroot

cardlady22 said:
:laugh: Just found it . . . and doubled back on time stamps to be sure I hadn't gone blind. I don't quite remember what was there before, but the gray skies and rain bring home the point of it being a bad card. I need that reminder because we actually had mice as pets. (Saved from a vicious pet store snake who was playing with them rather than eating them.)

The card before had 5 big rats. The rats shrunk to mice also we lost 2.
Cause the card is about worries, stress, nervousness, problems ....but on a bit smaller scale little worries and problems. Small things that gnaw at you and possibly accumulate, also that card depends on the neighboring cards to see how big or how bad or how small the problems are. Sometimes it is not serious and it will just blow over all depending on the combination. I love the rain too in this card :)

nicky

Alta said:
Just a thought, if you ever plan to publish these in any form, you probably should take the famous PCS signature off the cards.

I'm pretty confident that this is out of copyright - and taking the signature off would be implying the art was not hers -

Queen of Disks

Love them! especially the Garden and Key.

callistoluna

nicky said:
I'm pretty confident that this is out of copyright - and taking the signature off would be implying the art was not hers -

And it is a tribute to her work - this thread is awesome!

starlightexp

Where is the code he thought fumbling through his pockets. The Princess had left him and 93 in charge of making sure nothing happened to the house till it was sold and now he couldn’t even find the paper with the instructions on it.
Damn it, he thought and put down the ritual bag.
“You ok? Need Help?” 93 was in the car keeping the headlights on while he got the house open. They were there on the night of the New Moon to do a releasing ritual so that the house would sell.
“ Hey, Here let me help” said the tall woman behind him. She took the hand made ouija board and box of candles and incense from under his arm. She was his Alexandrian Coven mate and here to help out in the casting of the circle and make sure things went well. His hands found the little piece of paper with the codes. He opened the door and as he did the sky lit up with lightning and the rain came down in buckets.
“Great, no power” called out 93 as switches where flipped on and off. “Don’t worry have-pagan-will-travel.” And in about 15 seconds there were three candles list, one for each of them.
“So where do we get started?” asked The Historian. They named her that because she was the only person they knew that could recite the entire history of the Celt’s movements from ancient times till now as well as know who initiated who in both all the lines of British Traditional Wicca.
“Over here”
They went into the big living room and placed the candles on the fireplace mantel. They then set the room up with all they would need to do a ritual to help sell the house. The circle was cast, the magic working done and they were sitting in the rest time right before the Cakes and Ale portion.
“Want to see if we can get Pixie one more time here before the place sells?”
“Sure” they replied
The ouija was one that he had made a year or so back. It was wooden and had carved into it several characters from Pixie’s tarot in the corners. They all placed their hands on the upside down tea cup.
“Pixie are you there?”
Nothing
They could see lightning in the sky though the floor to ceiling windows that framed the fireplace.
“Pixie Smith, we wish to talk to you”
GOOD EVENING was the reply from the board
“Pixie are we sure that is you?”
YOU ARE ALMOST PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK OF CARDS
They knew that it must be her
“So where did they come from?”
FROM THE CAULDRON OF INSPIRATION
“Why did you not bring them out before?”
NO NEED. PEOPLE KNEW HOW TO READ THE FUTURE
“And we don’t now?”
NOT THE REAL FUTURE ONLY THE FUTURE OF THE MIND
More lighting. The rain was beating down against the windows it sounded like the glass wound’t hold.
“What are we to do with them?”
SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE
“Where?”
IN CITIES LARGE IN COUNTRY LANE AROUND THE WORLD
More lightning. This time the crash of thunder was so near that the flash and boom were almost on top of each other.
“We don’t have the whole deck yet. Will we have it soon? You said by the New Moon, and that is tonight.”
BEFOER THE NIGHT IS OUT
This time the lighting filling the room and the pounding noise of the thunder were one and the same. Wind blew down the chimney and the candles went out. The china cup under their fingers shattered and the wooden board cracked. The three of them were so taken aback they didn’t know what to do.
Silence
Snap. A match struck the side of a matchbox. One of the fallen candles was lit. In the shattered remains of china and wood this was what they found….

Attachments

• 18 The Dog.jpg
    18 The Dog.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 21 The Mountain.jpg
    21 The Mountain.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 276
  • 25 The Ring.jpg
    25 The Ring.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 284
  • 26 The Book.jpg
    26 The Book.jpg