Tarot - the open reading, now in paperback

Richard

I can't wait to receive the book. I got my first TdM some days ago and I can only shuffle it. I'm not able to do much more than this at the moment
:D
Sure you can. :) It's easy. Use the Pips as Trumps Method. You don't have to use Lee's meanings. You can make up your own. Later you can use the ideas in Yoav's book to refine your interpretations.

ivanna

Sure you can. :) It's easy. Use the Pips as Trumps Method. You don't have to use Lee's meanings. You can make up your own. Later you can use the ideas in Yoav's book to refine your interpretations.

Thank you.
I think I am going to print this post and translate it, i have to chew it

swedishfish612

I can't wait to receive the book. I got my first TdM some days ago and I can only shuffle it. I'm not able to do much more than this at the moment

Well, we will be learning together, then! My first deck is arriving today, and shuffling it is about as accomplished as I will be at this point!

But I'm reading the thread that LRichard linked and I'm digging this method a lot. I think this is going to be a lot of fun!

Let's come back and share what we think of the book once we've spent some time with it!

ivanna

Well, we will be learning together, then! My first deck is arriving today, and shuffling it is about as accomplished as I will be at this point!

But I'm reading the thread that LRichard linked and I'm digging this method a lot. I think this is going to be a lot of fun!

Let's come back and share what we think of the book once we've spent some time with it!

Yep, I'm chewing this info. Well, I'm slower. As english is not my maternal language, when I found something that I want really to understand or learn, I have to translate it fully to spanish and then try to understand and processs it. :D
This is what I am doing with the thread linked by LRichard, but I think the book will arrive after I finish with the thread...ahahaha.

swedishfish612

Ha, English is my mother tongue and I'm still slowly working my way through that thread. There's a TON of info in there!

swedishfish612

Well, my book came but I have to send it back. The spine was crushed, a corner was bent, and I would've lived with both...but a page in the middle of the book a page has a hole ripped right in the middle of the text. Thankfully, Amazon is easy to deal with and they're shipping me out another book tomorrow!

But the content looks great and I'm glad to have a (non-damaged!) copy soon! lol

ivanna

Well, my book came but I have to send it back. The spine was crushed, a corner was bent, and I would've lived with both...but a page in the middle of the book a page has a hole ripped right in the middle of the text. Thankfully, Amazon is easy to deal with and they're shipping me out another book tomorrow!

But the content looks great and I'm glad to have a (non-damaged!) copy soon! lol

Hi! Did you get a new copy? I'm really enjoying the book. I find it has very nice explanations, very complet, I'm happy to get this, it may make much more affordable the TdM's learning, and I think the non illustrated pips will help to get more free readings no influenced by the illustrations. I'm happy, I have good expectations.
I'm considering to re start my learning only with the majors and after a time introduce the pips.
What do you think?

Richard

Majors only is a great way to start reading the Marseille, in my opinion. Even Enrique Enriquez sometimes reads this way.

3ill.yazi

Think I may start my TdM journey with this one. While there are good resources online, I really need a book to work from.