New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

MoonGypsy

Oh goodness! i just unwrapped my Tarot de Marsella Robledo, and i too am practically speechless. i felt like i was opening a rare jewel uncovered in some hidden passageway in an ancient museum. i was definitely right about the "rare jewel" part!

Truly, Pablo, i can't imagine a more beautifully crafted deck. i got shivers when i saw the 2 of Deniers with the words "Robledo 2011". i felt a part of future Tarot History being made there...How future generations will covet the notion of one day finding a "genuine Robledo"! :):heart: i count myself as extremely fortunate to have been able to bring 2 of them into my home and heart; Because :H OM E is where the 'Art is.

Thanks so much to you, Pablo, for presenting us with such rare and precious tarot jewels. i will cherish my Marsella Robledo [and Dodal Robledo] all of my days. :love:

i know i am gushing...but truth is truth.:heart:

And also thanks with much love and appreciation to our dear Iris for her big part in helping to flawlessly [and more economically] get our lovely decks to us. :love:

Hugs and Blessings to you both! :*
MoonGypsy xxx

Bluefeet

Yay! Finally the decks arrived at their new homes! :love: :love:

garmonbozia

Pablo,
The decks are stunning. I love the way they feel in my hands. You've picked the perfect card stock. I also like the thickness of the wrapper paper. It was like surgery trying to open up all the glued spots with a letter opener without damaging the artwork. These are treasures, and I'll especially enjoy studying your TdM Robledo.

Iris,
Thank you so incredibly much for taking on this group order. You made it so easy for us to acquire these. I really cannot thank you enough.

Bluefeet

Great interview, enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing!

eltarot78

I am delighted to be to your liking.

thank you very much for being part of "this"

vee

I get very happy when the deck is in your hands, thank you very much for your words.

I previously had the habit of asking for pictures of the arrivals in decks once.
you may send me some photo for my album?

Happy to oblige!! I don't have any "fresh out of the package" pictures unfortunately because I was too greedy, but here's some pictures of it settled into its new home :)

Attached are: my first reading with the deck, the lovely box that I am storing it in, and the deck itself inside the box.

Attachments

• yaknowstuff 140.jpg
    yaknowstuff 140.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 133
  • yaknowstuff 154.jpg
    yaknowstuff 154.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 127
  • yaknowstuff 175.jpg
    yaknowstuff 175.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 142

Bluefeet

Wow! You have a beautiful tarot box to house the cards, vee!

MoonGypsy

Wow! You have a beautiful tarot box to house the cards, vee!

You took the words right out of my typing fingers, Iris!:p :love: Gorgeous and perfect for the deck!

eltarot78

Thank you Veery much for the photos, make me happy to know that they are in a good place,
the lovely box that storing, is really a dream.

you do not let you blinded, study it to the deck, that is completely yours.
(would be my interpretation)