New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Bluefeet

Everyone who ordered should be receiving their decks tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. :)

vee

I received mine!!! Oh, I'm so glad that I hopped on this order! :heart: It is so absolutely gorgeous and I know I would have been devastated if I couldn't get it. Thank you Iris, sooo much.

And Pablo, it is stunning. I can't wait to spend some good quality time with it.

I was worried that I had no place to put this one, but by chance I had just bought this strange box a few days ago. When I purchased it, I had no idea what I'd store in it, but the TdM is just the right size for it. What perfect timing. Attaching a picture of it in its new home, as well as the box next to the box that stores the Dodal. They rest together on my desk, where I can easily reach them whenever I want!

Attachments

• tdminbox.jpg
    tdminbox.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 117
  • tdmanddodal.jpg
    tdmanddodal.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 124

MoonGypsy

Oh Vee! *drool*Where DO you find these fabulous boxes!!!??? They are so perfect! and utterly gorgeous! :D

Bluefeet

Beautiful box! :love: Glad that your TdM arrived so quickly, enjoy this fabulous deck!

vee

Oh Vee! *drool*Where DO you find these fabulous boxes!!!??? They are so perfect! and utterly gorgeous! :D

Some lucky thrift store finds! :) I'm usually not one for storing decks in boxes, they take up so much room. These decks deserve to be safe in a special place though, for sure!

eltarot78

Hi Vee, looks really beautiful that box, I'm glad you liked the deck.
(synchronicity by here too, these days the beetles are very present)

I would like to hear about your impressions of the deck once they have been able to to spend some good quality time with it.

MoonGypsy

i just want to mention [once again] to you dear Pablo:

Both "Robledo" decks are my very favorite TdM's ! [and i have a fair few]:D

tarot heart

I received mine yesterday...thank you Iris!!!

mahou_shoujo

is this deck still available? it looks amazing...