working title: Tarot Sexualis

Hannafate

The idea is that the Magician still has a young man's interest in material things, accomplishment, and acclaim. But, he does have a level of mastery. hm. Maybe I'll put some hair on his chest.

Golden Moon

rwcarter said:
The money, wine and glow represent Earth, Water and Fire. I don't see an Air representation. Maybe if you have the cape billowing, that would be Air and also change how you're seeing the cape?

Rodney

Or how about his hair blowing back, that can also signify air and it will give him a more seductive look. :D

P.S. Hannafate, Do you plan on adding color to the cards?

Hannafate

I might do a color version later, if I can. Right now, I am designing the images as black and white.

papercut

Hannafate said:
The idea is that the Magician still has a young man's interest in material things, accomplishment, and acclaim. But, he does have a level of mastery. hm. Maybe I'll put some hair on his chest.

Nawww. Keep him young and hairless! There are far too many decks with crusty old magicians (yet disturbingly young HPs and empresses). Your deck will help balance things out a little.

Nice work, btw.

Mellaenn

These continue to be wonderful, Hannafate. I like them all except I'm with Rodney, I don't see this image of the hermit as conveying the sense of his ability to be a seeker and at the same time, to illuminate the path for others. I would likely see him showing something to others...like he could be the man who runs the projector at the peep show. :grin:

Tansey Ella

The magician looks like he escaped form the Hansen Roberts deck- sorry but he looks like a child- IMHO . So far the images have been good, but he looks too young and not sexy at all to me. However, all of the other images are outstanding.

Hannafate

Mellaenn said:
These continue to be wonderful, Hannafate. I like them all except I'm with Rodney, I don't see this image of the hermit as conveying the sense of his ability to be a seeker and at the same time, to illuminate the path for others. I would likely see him showing something to others...like he could be the man who runs the projector at the peep show. :grin:

Maybe a flasher?

AmethystEyes

I like these. You are talented. I want to see more :D

Mellaenn

Hannafate said:
Maybe a flasher?
Yeah, maybe that's it - "Ya wanna see the truth? Here's the truth, lady!" :grin: