One horary reading available.

Flames

Yes its all going to come to a head pretty soon, i predicted 5 days as that's when mercury conjuncts the fixed star of Algol about someone blowing their top and losing their head in the matter, which would be yourself.

I see that when this happens things will be quite overwhelming for both parties at first, but venus will then be much stronger in its own sign then, so i see this as him making more of an effort and it will be a realisation of what needs to be done.

Like i said the part i used to do with the (m), you and him are flowing towards this and so is the moon, and the moon is also conjuncting the NN, so i seen this as a positive outcome regarding the (m), none the less.

Venus and mars are both flowing towards the end of their sings which brings changes and also the certain fixed star is coming up....so even if its not exactly 5 days, it won't be too far away.

Thanks for explaining. Means a lot. I'll be sure to update you. You've been such a huge help to me. Thanks for your PM's as well. I really can't thank you enough. When I first saw this thread, I thought - how lucky that someone is going to have the opportunity to sit for you. And then I went about my business and refreshed the page to see your 2nd message and figured, this was meant for me. ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sharla

"Mars is getting ready to move into cancer this Fall..." No not this fall lol.

Fall is an astrological term that means things get as bad as they can get, mars posited in its fall will cause you to feel unhappy, things decline as much as they can, this is where the feeling undervalued and unappreciated and frustrated comes into it, when mars moves into its fall.....which is when you move into cancer and have this breakdown and emotional outburst.

Flames

The G situation has just been brought to you for this to happen with your......if it wasn't for G, you would have never even realized what was wrong or missing, but now you do...the air will be cleared and things will end up working out in your favor.

You've got moon, NN, POM (jupiter) and MC all ready to connect with each other.....things will end up being okay, as much as you don't think it will now.

I understand what you're saying. But I have to ask - Even though I want something with G?? I mean, I should let G go?

Sharla

I hope you get things sorted out think, and finally end up being happy again....you deserve to be happy, so hopefully this will clear all the air between you both and enable you to start afresh. :heart:

And thankyou too for sitting :)

Flames

"Mars is getting ready to move into cancer this Fall..." No not this fall lol.

Fall is an astrological term that means things get as bad as they can get, mars posited in its fall will cause you to feel unhappy, things decline as much as they can, this is where the feeling undervalued and unappreciated and frustrated comes into it, when mars moves into its fall.....which is when you move into cancer and have this breakdown and emotional outburst.

OH...sorry...LOL. You're so good at this, Sharla. I need to learn the language to be better able to communicate, huh?? I like the way you worded that - "when mars moves into its fall". I get it! Thanks.

Sharla

I understand what you're saying. But I have to ask - Even though I want something with G?? I mean, I should let G go?

The story i told you in the PM today to do with the married guy i was seeing....well when their times over they will get took away as there not needed anymore.

Just go with the flow for now, and let things play out and see what happens with this situation first.....if your making things work together, then i expect G will be took away from you somehow.

Your just gonna have to see how this plays out.

Flames

The story i told you in the PM today to do with the married guy i was seeing....well when their times over they will get took away as there not needed anymore.

Just go with the flow for now, and let things play out and see what happens with this situation first.....if your making things work together, then i expect G will be took away from you somehow.

Your just gonna have to see how this plays out.

:thumbsup:

Makes sense. I appreciate your insight!!