Morgan Greer Books

Little Baron

After reading about some of the books mentioned through the study group, I was wondering if anyone could recommend some books that highlight the symbolism of this deck. There is the obviously the accompanying book. Is that sold separately? There is also another - I think by Susan Gerulskis-Estes. Then, one mentioned in the study group was the 'Spiritual Taraot'; which would be a good choise? Any information or opinions would be most appreciated.

Regards
LB

Sulis

changed the name of book from 'sacred to spiritual'

Hi LB,

I don't have the Susan Gerulskis-Estes book but I do have 'Spiritual Tarot'. It uses Morgan Greer, Aquarian and RWS and discusses the symbolism used in all 3 decks. It's very good.

Another book I have which uses the Morgan Greer is Tarot Celebrations by Geraldine Amaral and Nancy Brady Cunningham. This book just uses the Major Arcana and has a meditation for every card. It's a beautiful book; really well made and well written. I'd recommend this book to anyone, not just Morgan Greer fans.

Hope that's helped a bit.

Love

Sulis xx

Little Baron

Thankyou Sulis

I will check out those books. I think that the one showing the three decks sounds like an interesting one.

LB

Emily

The Tarot Celebrations book sounds interesting - think I'll put that on my wishlist too. :)

Pipistrelle

I'm having trouble tracking down 'Spiritual Tarot' and also the book by Susan Gersulskis-Estes...does anyone know a good place to buy (over the internet probably!) in the UK?

Pipistrelle

Thank you fyreflye...I swear I looked there but I didn't find anything :)

Emily

Hi Pipistrelle,

Edited because I just realised that the above links lead to Amazon UK too. :)