Need help deciding on deck to create

Harmony Rose

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

Merman

*Update* I have finished the major arcana drafts for a Little Mermaid Tarot deck. I am now working on a Nightmare Before Christmas Major Arcana, and I will see which of the two looks better to me, to continue on with. Can we post photos of artwork here in this forum?

reall

upload it online and link us?:))) dropbox or something?;)))

wooden-eye

You need to subscribe to AT.
It is really worth it.
You can then upload images from the page where you post. 'manage attachments' is what you're looking for.

Zephyros

The deck need not be exactly with the characters from a film, it could borrow its visual style. Any of Tim Burton's films and especially Nightmare would be excellent for this.

MoonQueen

I would choose the little mermaid tarot!

But i know people will be more into creatures like maleficent

Good luck

Merman

The whole project is so that I may have a deck for personal use with certain characters shown in it. I have already designed all 78 cards of a Little Mermaid deck.. I wasn't sure about it, but now that I have started I'm excited to make it.

The Minor Arcana has 4 suits that go from 1-13 and then a fourteenth card, a King of the suit. The suits are Seashells, Starfish, Eels, and Pearls. Each of the minor Arcana cards will have a different Little Mermaid character on it.

Merman

Should I make a thread for the Mermaid Deck?