"go to " oracle deck

silvereye

Vessel Oracle. When I'm itching for an oracle I'm usually looking for some straightforward guidance, and I find the Vessel's emotion-based cards to be exactly what I need.

Never heard of this one. Gotta take a look... hmmm....

Village Witch

Magical Spell Cards by Lucy Cavendish. The cards I draw are always true to what I need in life. I draw the cards once every quarter moon. The spells can be worked or reworded for a waxing or waning moon.

Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards by Colette Baron-Reid. Another deck who's reading ring true for me. I draw these cards once a month.

I don't care for most of Steven D. Farmer's decks, but his Earth Magic Oracle Cards are a plus. The reads are true to what I need in my life. I draw these cards once a month also.

I've had several other oracle decks over the years that I have given away. My psychic group has quite a number of oracle decks for members to explore. These three are my keepers.

Nicalo

I use my Archangel Michael Oracle cards. They always seem to "say what needs to be said" beautiful deck.

I have just gotten a new deck recently. Have not used it too much but it's interesting Women's bodies, Women's Wisdom Oracle cards. These are more toward the women but I'm sure men can tap into their feminine side with them as well if you have not seen them check them out they are beautiful art and meanings are pretty spot on. They are set up a little differently then I have seen Oracle cards. But it's fun

andromedastarseed

Yes i was looking at this one too. Does it have a storyline to link up all the cards?

No, it's a standalone deck. It's based on Tarot, I Ching, and runes.

silvereye

Magical Spell Cards by Lucy Cavendish. The cards I draw are always true to what I need in life. I draw the cards once every quarter moon. The spells can be worked or reworded for a waxing or waning moon.

Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards by Colette Baron-Reid. Another deck who's reading ring true for me. I draw these cards once a month.

I don't care for most of Steven D. Farmer's decks, but his Earth Magic Oracle Cards are a plus. The reads are true to what I need in my life. I draw these cards once a month also.

I've had several other oracle decks over the years that I have given away. My psychic group has quite a number of oracle decks for members to explore. These three are my keepers.

I have lucy Cavendish's oracle of mermaids but whilst the imagery is perfect i find that deck unsuitable for divination at all.

banbha

Rackham, Earthbound, & Faerie Oracle.

Le Fanu

Rackham, Radiant Sun, Mathews' Shaman Oracle. Just for concise, one card, complimentary draws. Don't do elaborate spreads with them. More a "word of advice" at the end of a tarot or Lenormand reading.

Charlie Brown

Magical Unicorns

My go-to is Doreen Virtue's Magical Unicorn deck because it's always positive, supportive, and uplifting. That's exactly what I want if I'm using an oracle deck. The tarot gives me enough bad news, such as my recent mind-body-spirit read where I got: Ten of Swords, Five of Cups, Death Reversed. I laughed for hours at all that. You see it's funny because it's true. ;)

EmceeDirector

Oracle of Visions is my "go-to". Designed by Ciro Marchetti they are vibrant and speak volumes to me.