Gipsy Fortune Telling Cards and Mlle. Lenormand Cartomany Deck

purple_scorp

stella01904 said:
For everyone who is worried about which side of the clouds is dark on their deck, she also told me this: Look at the cards on either side of the Mice. The Mouse is taking away what he is facing, and bringing what is behind his back! Which way does YOUR mouse face?

Hi Stella,

I've never considered which way any of the cards are facing and always concentrated on surrounding cards, but what you wrote about the mouse is really interesting. I'm going to take this on board now with my Lenormand/Titania's readings. I think it will add an extra depth to them. Thanks.

purple_scorp

stella01904

MM ~ Anytime! BB, Stella

Unicorncrazy

Yes i have the gypsy fortune cards. I suggest that first before you go in and start spreading them out and reading them that you do a one card daily reading. I did this when i started using them and you get to know them a bit better. What you do is everyday for one week or one month you shuffle the cards. Then while you are shuffling them think of a particular question that you want answered. Pull out a card and then look at the card and think what you think it means. Then look up in the book and write down what it means and your answer to the question. If you don't understand what i am telling you it's in the book under one card readings i think. I was just suggesting this but if you don't want to do it that's your choice.

Cheers, Unicorncrazy.