Loose Tea Leaves for Tea leaf readings

celticnoodle

oh how lovely! I can't wait for you to ready to take on guinea pigs. :) meanwhile you and your daughter have a lovely time trying out teas!

a lovely poem that i found about drinking tea:

[size=4+]Tea in wonderland.

Drink a drop of nature,

Swooning in a bowl

Drops igniting dancers

Deep within the soul.

Take a sip of leaf

Swirling in the wind,

Leaves like magic carpets

Causing us to spin.

Pour down this magic potion

Lick up every drop

Turning us to water

Flowing never stop.
[/size]

Aulruna

I've never tried this myself, mostly because I don't like tea at all... if I absolutely have to, I'll add grated ginger or crushed mint to overshadow the tea taste :D

You all made me very curious though. My Struthers book arrived today! I have a lovely pot and even some loose leaf blends (some people will never learn and I do receive tea as a gift on a regular basis :D ), so let's see what will happen...

Chronata

Yay! I am so happy you just jumped right in, beyondtheveil!
It sounds like you a natural!

And the more you do it, the easier it gets too...oooh! Just wait until you try all the samples!

Aulruna... I suppose you don't really HAVE to drink the tea.
I bet it would still work.

I remember I did a gig at an art gallery tea party, where no one wanted to finish the cup (and some didn't want to drink it at all). I told them just putting their lips on the tea was enough, and we spilled the bulk of the tea into a bucket.
I kinda think it's like having my client touch the cards before a reading...infuse it with your personal energy, so that the reading will focus on you, and not...let's say...your friend standing next to you.

BeyondtheVeil

Lovely Poem, CN

celticnoodle said:
oh how lovely! I can't wait for you to ready to take on guinea pigs. :) meanwhile you and your daughter have a lovely time trying out teas!

a lovely poem that i found about drinking tea:

Tea in wonderland.

Drink a drop of nature,

Swooning in a bowl

Drops igniting dancers

Deep within the soul.

Take a sip of leaf

Swirling in the wind,

Leaves like magic carpets

Causing us to spin.

Pour down this magic potion

Lick up every drop

Turning us to water

Flowing never stop.

Thanks so much for sharing that!:heart: It made me smile! :) I think I will add that to my Tea Leaf Reading journal. Do you know who wrote it?

BTV

BeyondtheVeil

Aulruna

Aulruna said:
I've never tried this myself, mostly because I don't like tea at all... if I absolutely have to, I'll add grated ginger or crushed mint to overshadow the tea taste :D

You all made me very curious though. My Struthers book arrived today! I have a lovely pot and even some loose leaf blends (some people will never learn and I do receive tea as a gift on a regular basis :D ), so let's see what will happen...

Oh, I :love: tea! I don't know why I haven't ventured out before now into the land of TEA! :D I am realizing that there are a lot of teas that I do like.

You should definitely try it, Aulruna! It is so much fun! I was so nervous at first to 'make a mistake". When I was relaxed, it was much easier. I also took a picture of the cups, so that I could look at it from a different angle. It was weird, but it actually helped focus on something I hadn't noticed. {Well I looked with the memory card in the camera}. lol

I also think using your intuition is really good. I know that when I did that.. the shapes all made sense. I tried looking them up, but I wasn't quite sure if it would actually apply.

Anyway.. I am curious to hear how it goes! :)
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

SORRY! Double post! :(

BeyondtheVeil

Chronata

Chronata said:
Yay! I am so happy you just jumped right in, beyondtheveil!
It sounds like you a natural!

And the more you do it, the easier it gets too...oooh! Just wait until you try all the samples!

It is like you said.. just using the imagination and being open to intuition really helps. Now just to see how timing is. I think it already happened. We also didn't ask a question, but wanted to see what would come up. {Yes, I know that I am supposed to have a specific question, but I was too nervous to think of one}. LOL

I am so excited about the samples. I didn't really realize just how much I LOVE tea, tea cups, and saucers. :laugh: Tea pots are so adorable!! :)
It is almost our anniversary and I have this adorable tea service set that I want. I am excited about getting it as a gift. Now to have people over to use it with. LOL :D

Thanks again for all of the help, support, advice, and encouragement! You guys are the best! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Celticnoodle

celticnoodle said:

I was so excited about the poem that I forgot to acknowledge this. lol Sorry about that! *HUGS* I can't wait until I feel confident enough to try with guinea pigs.. I mean... 'volunteers" :D.

You guys have been so great with advice, guidance, and support. The encouragement was very much needed also.

Thanks to everyone! I have been having some headaches lately, so I didn't do any readings yesterday or today. :( I hope this weekend I will be ready to go again. I will upload the picture of my first tea leaf cup and you guys can see what you see in it. {If you want}.

Have a great weekend! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil