The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

MareSaturni

Oooohhhhh O_O

I need this!!!! I'll start saving money for it right now! Hopefully Tarot Connection does international orders...don't they? I've looked into the website, and have not found any information regarding sending items abroad. But then again, i'm short-sighted...i might have just skipped it ^^'

Thank you Umbrae for making your wisdom available to the others :)

photokat

Marina said:
Oooohhhhh O_O

I need this!!!!

YES! We all do ! How was my life even possible without The Process? Hard to imagine now ....

MareSaturni

photokat said:
YES! We all do ! How was my life even possible without The Process? Hard to imagine now ....

Yes! If the "Process" posts are so interesting, imagine the CDs, with the full lessons! This month's salary will be dedicated to Umbrae's The Process, no doubt! :D

rota

"The Process" material is so helpful.

starlightexp

Am I the only one that just didn't get this? I tried to get through it. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

mac22

Am I the only one that just didn't get this? I tried to get through it. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

I think it depends on where you are in your Tarot journey....

Mac22

Grizabella

I got it but just didn't think it was "all that". I didn't keep it----I put it on the Trading forum. Maybe for an absolute rock bottom beginner it would be quite good, but otherwise there's too much extraneous stuff and not enough about Tarot and reading the cards. It's pretty expensive for what it is.

In fairness, though, I should add that the cost of it reflects what it costs to have produced something like that on a small scale, I'm sure. From that aspect, I don't think it was priced overly high just to make money. It just wasn't cheap to produce.

mac22

I got it but just didn't think it was "all that". I didn't keep it----I put it on the Trading forum. Maybe for an absolute rock bottom beginner it would be quite good, but otherwise there's too much extraneous stuff and not enough about Tarot and reading the cards. It's pretty expensive for what it is.

Well I've been reading 40+ yrs and learned things from the course.

Other's mileage may vary.

Mac22

Grizabella

It wasn't that I didn't learn anything at all from it. Of course there's something to learn from just about anything. It was just that I think there was too much space taken up with roses and what-not that could have been better used on the topic of Tarot.