The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

Onyx

It's been a couple of months now . . .

I have finished "reading" the Process for about the fifth time all the way through and a couple of chapters many times. I was wondering if there is still any interest in doing a study group of the book.

I am actually curious about how well the expectations met the final product with this. I was very interested and while not disappointed the book was not what I thought it would be it is different but still helpful.

If there is enough of us interested in studying the book together I would be happy to join a group.

Onyx.

frelkins

Onyx said:
the book was not what I thought it would be it is different but still helpful.

Ah Onyx, that is the perfect description of Umbrae "not what you thought it was gonna be." :) Will you be planting any roses this year?

mac22

frelkins said:
Ah Onyx, that is the perfect description of Umbrae "not what you thought it was gonna be." :) Will you be planting any roses this year?

NOT being what you expect is part of Umbrae's charm :D You KNOW the course is gonna be different when pencils come tumbling out of the package.:)

Mac22

Baroli

Oh very much so,...very different. Meet him in real time, I got delightfully surprised.

If there is going to be a study group on this I am in. Btw.

:D

Good to see you Mac22

mac22

Baroli said:
Oh very much so,...very different. Meet him in real time, I got delightfully surprised.

If there is going to be a study group on this I am in. Btw.

:D

Many years ago Umbrae & I were servicing bank vaults on opposite corners -- but that is story for another time :D.

As for study group ROGER THAT I'm in...

Baroli said:
Good to see you Mac22

Glad to be here ....and always good to see ya Baroli

Mac22

Baroli

Mac22 said:
Many years ago Umbrae & I were servicing bank vaults on opposite corners -- :D but that is story for another time .

WAIT!!:bugeyed: Servicing bank vaults???? AAAAAHHUUUMMM

mac22

Baroli said:
WAIT!!:bugeyed: Servicing bank vaults???? AAAAAHHUUUMMM

ROTFL.....YUP!

We both have had a varied work history:laugh:... Let's just say locks, safes, alarms -- NO PROBLEM....:)

Mac22

Baroli

ROFLMAO!!!! Too much you guys. Love it!!!

sourcerer

Yikes

The MP3 version disappeared from the site....have I missed something? I've been holding off on this one for a while - not because I don't plan on buying it (heck, I am sure I will) but because I have some Ruth-Ann and Wald to listen to first...and want to prevent myself from losing focus.

Just went to check the site again...anticipation is fun :eek:)....but it was gone?
Eep!

Kaj

re-pete-a

Better get what you can , while you can.
The CD's aren't bad value.