Robin wood Study Group - suggestion

Sulis

Hi folks,

By 'thread' do you mean 'sub-forum'?

We did have a lot of groups with their own sub-forums a year or so ago but we decided to put them all (apart from a very few) back into the main study group forum.

Groups tend to begin and get posted to a lot but interest naturally waxes and wanes.
We had ended up with loads of sub-forums that just weren't being posted to.

If you take a look at the Tarot Study Group Index thread you'll find a link to the Robin Wood Study Group index - it has every thread so far and as new threads are posted they are added to that index so it's quite easy to find the cards that have been studied so far.

Index of study groups - to be found at the top of the Study Group forum main page: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Robin Wood Study Group index with a list of every thread so far:http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34068

Sulis - co-moderator - Tarot Study Groups

CelticGirl

Hi Sulis, I think what they were talking about was a Robin Wood sub-forum... like where the Gay Tarot, Fey Tarot, etc. is at. :)

Sulis

Hi CelticGirl,

That's exactly what my post is talking about - I'm trying to explain why very few decks have subforums - the study groups are easier to manage if they are in one place but with a comprehensive index... Should a group become very active over a prolonged time (such as The Fey group or the Vargo Gothic) it'll get a subforum.

Sulis xx

annik

Well, the decks sub-forums doesn't seems pretty active right now. Only this place seems to be more active (well, I mean the one with all the decks together).

Michael

Is anyone interested in reviving this group?

I just received my Robin Wood this morning and I'd love to get the group going again. :)

Michael

Lewen

Michael said:
Is anyone interested in reviving this group?

I just received my Robin Wood this morning and I'd love to get the group going again. :)

Michael

I am interested in reviving this group, anyone else?

Pao

Meeeeeee Meeeeeeee Meeeeeeee
Wake Up People!! Lol

shiresun

Where's the revival? :)

shiresun

Catpaw said:
I think one of the hardest aspects of the Tarot in which to obtain a proficiency is the Court cards, so I am suggesting that we discuss these in the study group. We could begin with Wands, Cups, Sowords, and Pentacles.

Any thoughts?

Sadly, even more difficult is coming in 5 years later and finding everyone's gone. :(

But, none the less, I'll start with my favorite, and what I believe are the easiest court cards to read: The Pentacles. First, the King is Jerry Garcia, and that makes me happy... But I also love the Queen, who makes me think and feel meditative... I see the Courts less about people and more about situations, role models, if you will. I don't connect them at all with people I know. They have ways to show me how to do the things which the Suit is all about, more than they remind me of anyone in my life.

The Knight, for me, is all about stillness... a snapshot of a moment; quiet. Though, there could be a great deal more about him, but he is all covered up, so he is mysterious.

The page is a lot like her mother. Very into finding her place within the Kingdom, and within the world of spirituality.