Tarot Deck Keychain

bladeraven

Emily said:
I slipped up when I ordered this deck and managed to get it without the keychain and plastic case. The cards are so small and the cardstock is more like paper - Its spent most of the time with me sat in the tarot bookshelf.

Without the keychain it isn't even a novelty, just a deck that is too small to be used.

Lol..well helps if you have brownies living in the home??!! Lol

An idea you can do is you can use them as a form of decoration perhaps?

Emily

Hi bladeraven,

I did think of glueing them into my journal - and also I've looked around to see if I could buy a little plastic slip case for them - the original box is way too large for the cards and just doesn't protect them - other than that - nope can't think of anymore uses for them lol

bladeraven

Emily said:
Hi bladeraven,

I did think of glueing them into my journal - and also I've looked around to see if I could buy a little plastic slip case for them - the original box is way too large for the cards and just doesn't protect them - other than that - nope can't think of anymore uses for them lol

oooooooo......that would be a neat way to decorate your journal.....lol..can't think of any plastic cases offhand..

Little Baron

If you had a pocket book where you kept notes on all of the cards, they might be nice, glued onto the corner of the page that corresponds to each card. A nice little book to keep with you when you are on the go.

LB