A Blatant Campaign & Shameless Self-Promotion

CreativeFire

Well Major Tom's Tarot of Marseilles has my vote for 2005, for a number of reasons. ;)

Similiar to what Meewah mentioned in regards to it being a very special momento of the Melbourne Tarot conference, and definitely will not be parted with. And also similiar to Rosanne, looking at the list of decks that have come out in 2005 (of which there are quite a few lovely ones I have looked at) it is the only one that I have actually particularly sought and acquired.

But another reason why Major Tom's deck gets my vote is that following and seeing it being created over the 78 week study was also memorable for me. Also not being a Marseille's type deck reader (I will finish quickly now before someone throws something at me now) - this deck will be one that one day lures me down this path you can be sure ;)

CF

Major Tom

DarkElectric, jmd, MeeWah, Marion, Emeraldgirl, Rosanne and CreativeFire: Thanks so much for your messages of support, but most especially your VOTES! :D With such distinguished supporters Major Tom's Tarot of Marseilles is sure to be on the list of the Top Ten Decks of 2005.

Waleswoman - I'm not trying to sell you a copy, I'm trying to get you to vote for it. ;) But since you mention it, you should contact Tarot Garden if you'd like to buy a copy.

tarotbones, michael - Thanks for your kind words. May I count on your vote? :laugh:

Shade - Have you seen Major Tom's Tarot of Marseilles? Do have a look at the reviews here on Aeclectic. It would be an achievement for any deck to be voted onto the Top Ten Decks of 2005. Can I count on your vote? :D

Sophie

Major Tom - I really enjoyed seeing your deck - and reading with it! - when we met. I'm glad you chose the Marseille to deploy your creativity. Unfortunately I had already voted - but I hope your deck will receive the support it deserves.

Major Tom

Helvetica said:
Unfortunately I had already voted - but I hope your deck will receive the support it deserves.

I too enjoyed your reading with my deck. It's a shame you were so quick to vote, but I thank you for your message of support. :)