A box for the Voodoo

MysticalMoose

Awwww LB it looks brill!!! lovely colour & the image you have used for the top is stunning, who is that? ...I am HOPELESS at anything like that.....:( totally hamfisted....Oh woe is me.......

Little Baron

Thanks guys. I did utter a 'word' after the explosion, Zoe, hehe.

It is Agwe, MM. He is the point where the sea touches the sky and he looks over all that sail on it. I get a calm feeling thinking about him, and he makes me secure.

I will do a lot more to the box as time goes on. I have bought a selection of small shells, different coloured sequins and fake jewels to decorate with.

LB

blue_fusion

woohoo it seems the box-making bug bit you too. (ok that sorta ended up being a tongue-twister. lol) nice effect with the beads, for some reason, makes it more voodoo-y. :)

Little Baron

Thanks Blue.

I will eventually cover it with sequinned patterns. Was a little tired yesterday and got too sticky.

LB

Little Hare

Little Baron said:
Thanks Blue.

I will eventually cover it with sequinned patterns. Was a little tired yesterday and got too sticky.

LB

ahahahahahahahaaaa! this made me chuckle... sorry i'm in a juvinile mood :D
:joke:

:laugh:

Emily

Your box looks lovely LB - I'm sure the Voodoo will be very happy in it. :)

Granville

Very nice job LB.

Sulis

I like it - the blue colour is lovely :)

Are you going to completely cover it in sequins? I like sequins :D

prudence

I love it, LB!!

Aren't sequins FUN??!

hehe

I actually thought that by not sewing my sequins on the bottle I made, that it would be a speedier process.:rolleyes: Boy, was I mistaken.

It can be very meditative though, once I accepted the fact that it was going to be a long process, I just did small patches at a time, and put it away when my eyes started crossing.

Little Baron

There was many an obsenity coming out of my mouth during the sticking of sequins, I can tell you. But I will also be doing it in fits and starts.

I am sure the Voodoo will be very happy when it finally gets there.

LB