Sasuraibito Tarot

Scarlet Woodland

It really is stunning. Something about the cardstock just begs to be shuffled too. A little distracted what with so many lovely things arriving in the same week, but I can tell this is going to be an important deck for me going forward.

I love the quotes in the book for the major arcana... the Bill Murray one for The Sun is priceless :D

CharlotteK

It really is stunning. Something about the cardstock just begs to be shuffled too. A little distracted what with so many lovely things arriving in the same week, but I can tell this is going to be an important deck for me going forward.

I love the quotes in the book for the major arcana... the Bill Murray one for The Sun is priceless :D
Aww man I really really want this one now. I'm supposed to be back on the TOADie wagon after falling off with the BG mini. It is my birthday in three weeks though so I think another visit to the Little Red Shop has to be made.

Essjay

Mine arrived today and it's a lovely deck. I was also supposed to be on a deck-buying break but am so glad I got this. The book is far more than a LWB too.