Tarot for Yourself - Ch.2: Best abilities

sarahenglish

I may have copped out on this one. I decided upon the Empress because I am creative.

Jewel

Se why do you feel you have copped out? Please share your exercise. I would like to learn about your association of the Empress to creativity. Please do share!

sarahenglish

Last week when I was supposed to be working on this excercise, I pulled the Empress in my daily readings 3 times in a row and each time it was in a different spot. On the 28th, it was my body card. On the 29th it was my spirit card. I didn't pull on the 30th. On the 31st it was my mind card. So really, I didn't do the excercise, the cards did it for me. Funny, how they'll scream louder if I am being too obtuse!lol

Jewel

SE are you going to post the exercise? Just curious. Sounds intriguing. The Empress definetly has a message for you :)

sarahenglish

Thought I had already posted this but I dont see it

Sorry if this is a duplicate.

The Empress card came up in my daily spreads 3 times in a row. Each day in a different position. I felt like the cards were showing me which one to pick. It sure was nice of them to scream loud enough for me to finally hear!!LOL!

sarahenglish

DOH!

Sorry, I am on medication and I guess I shouldn't be operating this heavy machinery! LOL!

I didnt see my message before yours Jewel. I didnt really do the excersice because when I went through the cards, I didn't pull any out at all. That's why I said it was a cop out, I let my card pick itself.

Jewel

~giggles~ so SE are you going to try to do it again? I think you should ;)

sarahenglish

I may later, right now I am anxious to move ahead!