Queen of Swords (r) & MOON (r)

tink27

zach bender said:
I disagree: even upright, in my readings, queen swords almost always carries a hint of duplicity, and here is why: not only does she know how to use verbal reasoning, but she knows that she knows, if you see what I mean . . . there is a level of self-awareness in the queen that inevitably means she is distanced at least one remove from her own rationalizations, recognizing them for what they are, devices . . .

I sometimes connect her with the Trickster.

zb

I agree with what zach bender says here, but when the queen is reversed, she refuses to let go of unhappy memories and lives in the past. She can wear quite a chip on her shoulder, with misery written all over it.

I see the queen here as opinions that are one-sided and what she's been told through gossip, etc., has been totally misinformed.

Sulis

caridwen said:
I would see this as suffering from pmt (pre menstrual tension) :D

My thoughts exactly - these are the 2 cards that I get when I'm feeling particularly shitty just before a period.

The Moon speaks of hormones all over the place and the reversed queen is someone who beckons people forward, only to cut them down with harsh words - sounds like me on a bad day...

JennyM

Sulis said:
My thoughts exactly - these are the 2 cards that I get when I'm feeling particularly shitty just before a period..

Whew! I'm going to chalk this reading up to just that...feeling shitty and hormonal on a very bad day. LOL

I do have to say...that when I drew those two cards in response to the question I nearly passed out from fright.

yokyoh

Why not? I think Queen of Swords can represant a really clever liar. She's good at thinking and clever. If she wants to trick someone, she can, because of her ability.

I think the reason why she lied could be that she tries to get herself in a safe situation and does not expect someone knows what she's thinking. Maybe she hides her shortages of herself in that way. I suppose Queen of Swords(r) sometimes is just like a woman who is always too confident on herself and always wants to make herself seems more professional.

Her lies may be hurtful. And it could make the person she lies to feel quite dim, especially within a Moon(r) Card. It may be not just something fake, but more possiblly something exaggerated so that her lies could be more believable but makes people feel more uncertain.

ps.I'm not good at English, I hope I expressed everything clearly.