The Ace of Cups

Wonderwoman

I've always known this card to be the House of the True Heart, Overflowing with love..The first stirrings of love. It always seems to be The First.
How would you interpret this for a not so new love? an already existing relationship.

.traveller.

Birth, rebirth or renewal. An inexhaustable well of feeling that grows deeper and richer with time. Emotions that remain fresh.

starrystarrynight

Could be looking at an existing love in a new, fresh way...like renewing one's wedding vows or something like that...or just seeing that old, familiar face across the breakfast table with a new set of eyes. (Ah, love!)

Red Emma

A C

Traveller,

I think your answer about the ace of cups deserves a major award -- of the golden Ace of Cups.

For me it was a new perspective, new insight, new way of perceiving the card.

Many thanks.

Wonderwoman

Thank you Starrynight, .Traveller., and Red Emma for your beautiful explanations.

Does anyone else have a similar or different take on the Ace of Cups for existing relationships?

star-lover

ace of cups in existing relationships i see as 6 of cups and also page of cups

a definite rekindling of what is GOOD

another CHANCE? OPPORTUNITY to put things right

Shaymus

Thy cup runneth over with love. Realizing how blessed you are.

Shaymus

Wonderwoman

Star-Lover, this sounds like a former flame coming back. 6 of cups. page of cups(with an offer) Interesting twist.

star-lover said:
ace of cups in existing relationships i see as 6 of cups and also page of cups

a definite rekindling of what is GOOD

another CHANCE? OPPORTUNITY to put things right

starrystarrynight

You know, I was thinking about this card in the context in which you are placing it in your question above, Wonderwoman, and I go along with what everyone has said.

But Cups can also point to creativity, as in creating something new...together. A new project, perhaps...even new life...you know?? (I didn't take traveller's quite pointed "BIRTH" at face value, but that could be exactly correct...um, could it?? :))

But, of course, the spread and question would have to be taken into consideration...and the rest of the cards in that spread.

Wonderwoman

Starrynight, I think I get what you're saying. A new life together. Maybe moving house? I got the 10 of pentacles on this one.

starrystarrynight said:
You know, I was thinking about this card in the context in which you are placing it in your question above, Wonderwoman, and I go along with what everyone has said.

But Cups can also point to creativity, as in creating something new...together. A new project, perhaps...even new life...you know?? (I didn't take traveller's quite pointed "BIRTH" at face value, but that could be exactly correct...um, could it?? :))

But, of course, the spread and question would have to be taken into consideration...and the rest of the cards in that spread.