Dynamic Hexagramme Spread

punchinella

This spread is beautiful isn't it. Thank you le charior for pulling the thread back up and drawing our attention to it.

le_charior

This spread is beautiful isn't it. Thank you le charior for pulling the thread back up and drawing our attention to it.

Thanks punchinella, you're sweet! I am glad there are other people who like it, I think it is brilliant, and it is one out of two or three spreads that really work for me.

prudence

Hi,

yes, Le Charior, I have used this spread, I like it a lot. It has so much more depth than one might imagine for a 6 card spread. Personally, I would love to see more readings by jmd, using this spread, as I thought his poetic manner of explaining a reading went along so smoothly with this layout.

poopsie

Hi jmd

I tried your spread and it truly helped. thank you for sharing this. It came at a time I needed to see how I could balance my life, and it gave me the answers.

Poopsie

baconwaffles

This spread is wonderful, I love the I Ching and this spread flows very much with the I Ching dynamism. I will definitely be using this often, especially since I love reading my cards with no specific questions positions in mind.