I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

tarotlyn

:heart:...You're in luck...I haven't created the 10 of cups yet :):thumbsup:

...tomorrow I will have a look at the Grendon deck and see...I'll let you know if I can do it.

OMG!!! I just lost about 4 hours work on the Knight of Wands!!! :eek: :bugeyed:

...He was almost done...so much work lost... thank goodness that I had at least saved the
main background I created and the horse (most of the horse work)...

BUT I lost all my bear work...and it was a LOT... so I just went back right now and tried to
remember which 'body' parts I had created...from where, etc. and I think I can duplicate most
of what I did ...tomorrow...it is just after midnight...so tomorrow!!!

Here is what happened:
Never Never Never TRY something new in your graphic software UNLESS you know exactly
what will happen!!! My bear was gorgeous! and perfect!...all gone! :( When I tried to use
one of the editing options (curious me! :bugeyed: )...it crashed my graphic software down
completely and when I opened it, it asked me if I wanted to get the lost file...I said YES...
but it only brought in one of the windows...I was using about 5 windows at the same time!

I need to remember to SAVE more often...the program is supposed to automatically save
your work every 5 minutes...forget that option in the future...now I know! YIKES AND YIKES!

So I won't be posting him tonight...tomorrow sometime!!! geeeze! :bugeyed:

See you all tomorrow...with a new smile on my face...no use crying over spilt milk! wa....:laugh:

...giving myself a bear Hug! LOL
:heart: tarotlyn

Quester

The Knight of coins looks so dependable and so proud of that coin he's holding!!

cardlady22

tarotlyn, I'm in awe and completely overwhelmed- in a fabulous way!
I am kicking myself for not following along from the beginning because I can't keep my impressions straight with so many glorious images at once! :heart:

I would definitely be an Interested Buyer, since I have no printer.

tarotlyn

The Knight of coins looks so dependable and so proud of that coin he's holding!!

:heart: Quester, I am so happy that you like the Knight of Coins. It is really nice to know that
I am getting the 'coin suit ' concept of dependability across in these cards... I just wish that
that 'slippery' little Knight of Wands wouldn't have 'wandered off' into never never land!!!
(lost all the work on him last night, except for my background and the horse)...now I need
to start all over today (after I go grocery shopping!)...

AND...PLUS...my internet connection keeps going up and down! :eek: I don't know what is up with that again!!! :bugeyed:
It is a hit and miss and luckily I was able to stay on long enough to pay for my 2 decks
I just bought in the trading thread via paypal. (didn't have either decks...one is totally wacky looking!...maybe I need wacky right now...Ha Ha Lol)

I do hope you keep watching and commenting as it is most helpful when you guys let me know
how this is going!

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

tarotlyn, I'm in awe and completely overwhelmed- in a fabulous way!
I am kicking myself for not following along from the beginning because I can't keep my impressions straight with so many glorious images at once! :heart:

I would definitely be an Interested Buyer, since I have no printer.

:heart: So glad to hear my friend is in awe of this whole process! Hopefully you will check
in more often
to see the latest posts, etc.

I have put you on my list for the printed deck...only 3 people so far... maybe there will be
more by the time I am finished with this deck...hopefully enough to warrant an outside printer!

Glad you are here, :heart: cardlady22 !
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

:heart::)... asking for those that can and will to please send me some positive thoughts and vibes today
because I am having some irritating moments with this internet connection AGAIN...this is a very
unstable system because I am in a remote area and I can't get a decent good service here.

I have had cable, dial up, and now ATT wireless (more like sporadic serviceLESS :bugeyed: )

Just when I get fed up, it starts working okay again for awhile...totally weird!

And I need good vibes to help me with NOT doing STUPID stuff like experimenting with
my graphic software options that I am not familiar with (WHILE working on a bear card!!!) YIKES!

I have said that my only problems in this world are MECHANICAL!!! so true...so true! LOL :laugh:

I have no husband, boyfriend, financial, or health problems...just earthly mechanical things
that go bump in the night! (computer related stuff) Ha Ha...

It hurts my heart to have to start all over on my Knight of Wands bear...since he was soooo perfect last night before I screwed up!!! :eek: Live and learn!

All good vibes are very much appreciated.

tarotlyn

MoonGypsy

Awwwww, sweetie! You know i am here sending you POSITIVE and LOVING vibes...:love:

This too shall pass...like a bad case of gas:p Sorry...i couldn't resist trying to make you smile...:*

Anyway, i will continue to keep a positive happy image of you in my heart and mind...

HUGE Bear Hugs and Blessings,
Your sister beyond forever,
MoonGypsy xxx

tarotlyn

Awwwww, sweetie! You know i am here sending you POSITIVE and LOVING vibes...:love:

This too shall pass...like a bad case of gas:p Sorry...i couldn't resist trying to make you smile...:*

Anyway, i will continue to keep a positive happy image of you in my heart and mind...

HUGE Bear Hugs and Blessings,
Your sister beyond forever,
MoonGypsy xxx

:laugh:...you did make me laugh...gas?... heaven forbid...which is worse? gas or no internet connection? LOL

hmmmmm... well I can get the service to work for just a couple of minutes so I have to type
really fast...LOL... so I will probably not be on here much today...HUGS TO EVERYONE!

...and to my special :heart: sis that has become so dear to my heart! I will just start working
on redoing that sneaky little Knight of Wands bear! :p

...see you all later on tonight...hopefully with a spectacular new card! :)

Thanks sis! Love you! :love:
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

:heart: update: wands knight bear is back in the saddle...LOL...but LOTS more needs to be done!!!
I also lost his helmet and plume!!! YIKES... I think I will go shopping now and do more when I come back...

What can I say? He is not the same :( it was a magical meeting with him last night! :laugh:

...I hope to REcapture the moment with him later today! :p

Internet service is still buggy...so better get off...before...:eek:
(this is worse than dial up because I keep getting kicked off of the wireless service!!!)

GryffinSong

Just remember ... save early, save often. I've lost too many stories, art, reports, etc., to go through an entire process without saving it to disk multiple times. :)

I continue to love your cards. Just one little thing, which may or may not bug you. I find the knight a little large for his horse. My immediate thought was, omg, please don't squish your horse, handsome knight! :heart: