10 Batons - how may it be read?

dminoz

From Carl Sargent's "Personality, Divination and the Tarot", p.159:

10 Wands: "A time when one's energies begin to move away from the activities and roles one has been engaged in for some time. A natural restlessness which seeks new avenues of exploration; curiousity which leads one away from what is established in one's life. The card indicates the need to recognize that this restlessness is an important signal and that it is time to find new challenges and activities, despite the securities and comforts one has already obtained."

yaraluna

ten of batons
I'm sorry but i don't see the 'candles' you refer to. not yet
I do see the ten as a group of people sharing an accomplishment, the fruit of their labours kind of thing.where the nine was barren, divided and undecided; the ten is firm, reassured and capable of seeing the results of introspection in the nine. i would say that this card paired with others may enhance the good results of a piece of work or idea, a growth in the family ( i see and hear a lot of people in this card) like a celebration of some kind. having the new sprouts present shows the future as more fertile and prosper than the previous card.

yara