Omg New Deck Discovery!!!

autumn star

The artwork in that deck is truly beautiful :)

I would love to own that deck -

From what I've read here it wont be released until 2008 - that does seem like a long time to wait .... It will certainly be added to my wishlist and waited for patiently.

bladeraven

Citrin said:
WOW. Just... Wow. That's exactly what I've been looking for. Amazing!

oooooo.......the prints are wow........*drops a penny in the piggybank*.....love to get one of those prints

cormac

those are amazing and very creative

and i haven't gone by deviantart in some time :) -- thanks for reminding me :)

Oni

this is exactly the type of deck i dislike, ones with winged people. i think a more culturely diverse type deck like this with winged people of varius races would be more appealing. most decks u see never feel people of color can be depicted at angels or fairys or whatever.

but i think there r many that will enjoy this deck for just the artwork alone, wich is quite good.

OwlShadow

WOW! Beautiful art work.

breathlessmahoney

Ooooohhh!!!! I think I'm in love. (and the wishlist gets longer...)

smokey

YOWZA! Got TO have it! (on my wish list!) Thanks for Sharing!

edit-to-add
But I wouldn't really say it was 'new'. It has been on my wish list for quite some time now (under the name of 'Shadowscapes')m and IS my very favorite (of them ALL!)
But_ it won't be out until 2008, ((as someone else has already pointed out.))

Phantom Goddess

WOWIE..... **drools**

Seaqueen

Thanks Blue Fusion for the link to the site. It never ceases to amaze me at the vision of the artist when creating a Tarot deck. I look forward to seeing the minor arcana that Stephanie Pui Mun Law will bless us with. It may be a few years down the road, but if you think about it....it is approximately one card per month--well worth the wait.

Startarot

OH MY!!! another added to my wishlist.. 2008 seems like a long time to wait.. patinece is .. what is it again?? oh yeah a virtue!