It came, it came!

sarahava

The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot came today! :)

I absolutely love it. Originally, I got it as more of a collector's item because I love cats, but I'm also *very* happy with how easy it has been to read the cards, too.

Some of the cards crack me up, others are adorable, and all of them are great.

light2000

Congratulations sarahava !!

I hope you enjoy a lot your new decks.

Chronata

Congratulations, sarahava!

yep, the kitties are one of my all time favorite decks...not just because they are gorgeous...but also for the immense enjoyment I have reading with them.

I wished all decks based on RWS symbolism were this wonderful!

PlatinumDove

Congrats! I know you'll love it!

Myrrha

Yay! And Mreooow!

You shall be delighted and entertained. The deck is a treasure.
:) :) :)

--Myrrha

sunflowr

Is it a real hard deck to get now (I mean in regular stores)? I havent seen it at any of the bookstores. Is it still pretty easy to get online?

sarahava

Thanks so much everyone. I'm glad it's a forum favorite, too! :)

Sunflowr, I'm not sure if it's hard to get in bookstores/metaphysical stores and the like. I haven't seen it anywhere in my area and we have some pretty good places. I bought mine off Amazon to give AT the credit.

Moonchild1721

This one is on my wish list too, and now I am definitely going to buy it next. I love cats, and all the good reviews of this deck are making it too hard to resist!
Samantha

tao51

Congratulations! I love the deck! Mikah (African Grey) likes them too!--Tao

GoldenWolf

BBB in Stores

My boyfriend got my deck and book set at Field's Bookstore in San Francisco. I have also seen the deck alone at Camp Chesterfield's bookstore in Indiana so you can find this deck in New Age/metaphysical stores. I doubt that you are going to see it in chain bookstores though.