Tarot of the White Cats

Owl Song

Anyone have this yet? I'm trying to decide between this one and Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot. Although I may end up with both. LOL

RiccardoLS

The second - 100%
(I never said that)

Alta

:D Definitely, get both. :D

Though I admit that I only have the BB Cats deck (a deck not to be missed unless you detest cats, and clearly you do not), the other is very apealing.

baba-prague

RiccardoLS said:
The second - 100%
(I never said that)

ROTFL! (and, whoops - I never heard that :) )

lunakasha

I would have to say: get BOTH!!! }) hehehe

I ADORE my Baroque Bohemian babies (they are truly one of a kind!) and have the Tarot of White Cats on hold....cannot wait to see them in person, the scans are GORGEOUS!!!

:) Luna

sarahava

I'm going to toss in a vote for the BBCats because I already have it. Tarot of the White Cats is on my wish list though. ;)

sunflowr

I'm looking forward to the White Cats coming out. I think I will really like it! But yes, I love the BBCats. That is a classic. :) If you can only choose one deck and can get the BBCats, thats what you should go with.

Little Baron

I saw both decks today in a shop near home today. The white cats look nice, but I think that if I chose one of the two, I would go for the Bohemian Cats because they just seem to work so well in the cards - thinking about it, I might have a little research into that deck because I did love the images the last time I looked.

LB