2-D Rider-Waite [Split from "What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007]

jackdaw*

Whoops, didn't we? It's a majors-only deck. Can you imagine how thick the stack would be even with only 22 cards?!

baby_dream

Annabelle said:
Is this a 22 card deck or a full 78 cards? I don't remember anyone mentioning that particular detail yet - the pictures only show majors, so I'm guessing it's just majors-only?
it's just majors-only. :)

Little Hare

wow *jaw drops*

babyJo

Oh, how can I not notice this special set?! It's made & available at a local New Age Shop. I'm gonna visit them tomorrow and have a look at the sample set….
I wonder how big each plastic card is? Oh.. & how can you shuffles it?? LOL
~Jo

gregory

babyJo said:
Oh, how can I not notice this special set?! It's made & available at a local New Age Shop. I'm gonna visit them tomorrow and have a look at the sample set….
I wonder how big each plastic card is? Oh.. & how can you shuffles it?? LOL
~Jo
Funnily enough I was discussing this with someone here last night.

My theory: Fill the bath tub, drop them in and stir... :D

babyJo

gregory said:
My theory: Fill the bath tub, drop them in and stir... :D

Wow gregory,
EXCELLENT IDEA!!
You know what, when I go to the shop tomorrow..am going to ask the creator how to use it! ~giggles~

~Jo

jackdaw*

Please tell us about them after you've seen!

Little Hare

bwahahah i just had a vision of all obssessed tarot fanatics in a bathtub playing with the cards singing 'oh tarot your the one, you make my bath time so much fun' :D

Chronata

oooh yes! Something else to read in the bathtub besides patterns in the soap scum...(oh that might just be me!)

But I think I kinda like these...in that same way I like the glow in the dark ones.

In the same way I would love to have a velvet painting tarot...it's pure kitsch!

Like Tacky Tourist Tarot! It's like the plasticy souveiner land meets the metaphysical! :D

I dunno...there's just something kinda cool about that....

babyJo

Oh... I can't go to the shop today. But I've called them, they said the set cost US$55 plus postage. The postage might be high tho consider it's a heavy set...