Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Multi levels

Miss Divine

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Yes i got a glimse of the Q&A question but I needed to address that Josie reading as soon as possible while it is fresh in your minds. I will spend as much time it is necessary to correct bad habits and to drill the system in your brains until you are all sick of me.

Since you gals and guys are like the U.N. you are the perfect flag ship for this Lenormand renaissance and if you can master this you will be able to carry over and get the entire thing to the next level...That is the reason also I am correcting you individually so that you get my attention on your specific issues so that you can change quickly.

Hope this is not too much of a burden...the multi level reading is an incredible technique to see things, to double check them and to do that fast! Once you master this you can tackle the panoramic spread because you can handle 36 cards at the same time...

ah LOVELY!
Man, I will never catch up with you guys LOL.
I am not ready for these readings yet Sylvie, but I am learning at my own pace and reading these posts IS helping me.

Phoenix Rising

Sylvie

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Yes i got a glimse of the Q&A question but I needed to address that Josie reading as soon as possible while it is fresh in your minds. I will spend as much time it is necessary to correct bad habits and to drill the system in your brains until you are all sick of me.
Yes definitely want those bad habits corrected....hope you don't get sick of us :laugh:

Hope this is not too much of a burden...the multi level reading is an incredible technique to see things, to double check them and to do that fast! Once you master this you can tackle the panoramic spread because you can handle 36 cards at the same time...

ah LOVELY!
Ooh the panoramic spread that was another question I was going to ask...but reading 7 cards is having it's challenges...36 woh!! Look forward to that one day.......or year :laugh:

Phoenix Rising

Sylvie Steinbach said:
So let's summarize a major rule on the dog:

when there is a dog connected to a key card most likely in 90% of the cases the dog refers to someone the key card already knows.
When the dog stands on its own and has not been charged with a name it refers to someone the person you read for already know.

Hope this is something you will write in your book IN RED! there should be no more confusion with the dog presence in a spread...

Sylvie just another on the question dog, to clarify:

WOMAN+whip+MAN+DOG This combination is this referring to someone the MAN knows? because it is next to the man Or is it a MAN the Woman knows?

The woman is sexually attracted to a man she already knows
or
The woman is sexually attracted to a friend of the MAN she knows
or
The woman is sexually attracted to a MAN who is a friend of the womans friend.

I know it is confusing but that's what i would need clarifying thanks

PR

LisaW

Sylvie

Interesting.

I have made that association surrounding the key card since the beginning, and you never once corrected it. Now that you have clarified that it's
card+'key card' & 'key card+card side by side, I won't do it again.

I am not sloppy, by nature, I am the first to correct myself!

There are times when there are communication errors between all of us...
the written word can be tricky.
You're latest explanations were clear, and understood--

don't always assume that it's us just not getting "it", but that maybe, on occasion, you have not expressed it in a way that could be clearly understood.

This is not a stupid bunch here..... we are eager to learn.
Diplomacy and tact can go a long way.

Sincerely,
LisaW

indianstorm

Point taken-

Sylvie Steinbach said:
You said: Keycard analysis- house + woman + whip- here we have Jill depicted as a housewife and with the whip to the right indicating her as physically fit and sexual.

Most likely the cards portray our key card Josie. She is not a housewife since she is NOT married!!!

Then you mentionned:Level 2-.. + 10 scythe + 22 crossroad + 18 dog + 25 ring + 7 snake +...

Keycard Ring analysis- dog + ring + snake

IT is clear in the way I positioned the cards (2 no more around the card) that the attraction was the dog (see 2 cards on each side) It won't affect the general idea behind the combinations but it is wrong technically -you should focus on the dog and say why- and as I said i will pay very close attention on your technique.

Finally you conclude by saying: In the past Josie enjoyed domestic bliss with her partner , but the relationship became restrictive and difficult. This lead to her separating from her then partner which was a difficult process (ring+snake).

She met Frank at the right time in her life (clover). She found him young and attractive (horseman). He is also generous lover (heart). It is possible the relationship has lifepartner potential (Birds)- but since there is no Ring card to the right--

The only way I can bring you to understand is to bring back my introduction of the Josie case: Josie came for a reading. She does not have any questions she says but she tells us she is dating THE SAME MAN FOR AWHILE, Frank. And she WOULD LIKE to get married. We shuffle and will charge in the process the 29 woman key card to represent her. No real question but we will do a multi level reading.

Therefore Frank CANNOT be the man who is coming....since he known by Josie for awhile. She is not a housewife since she would like to get married.
So review where you got it wrong as I will be giving the break down. I won't stop submitting cases until you all have it right...

Sylvie,

yes I am aware of the fact is she was not married-- the Housewife association is from your book-- it is just to remind me that Josie is a homebody- behaving like the housewife- clearly she liked that with the bouquet next to the house(bliss domestic life)

I am aware with the Dog+ring card-- I picked up on the relationship ending-- I wasnt sure with whom--

Point-- Obviously- the tradition where the male and female significators don't clearly reflect in this reading-- 28 does not represent the man she is seeing-- even though you have a named person- Frank-- which obviously needed clarifying-

The dog+ring-- this is a technical issue-- is the dog Frank or a previous partner-- this is where I was stuck-- nevertheless-- it is arbitrary analysis of the cards--

The new person coming in to her life-- I see your point with the rider+man--
since you didnt think Frank is represented by the man-- so-- yeah I see the new man coming into her life--

Anyway-- thank you for pointing out the errors--
Just to add-- our blogs has helped in putting ideas across and experimenting with possible ways of doing-- in the Forum- here-- we are being thought by you and your way which isfantastic- it is good to have a teacher and be guided.

The blog is where we experiment and express our opinions and thoughts out loud which is not to be stifled by any means--yes the different techniques is put across tested and challenged-- we all challenge each others interpretations as we will here too.

I think for now-- the multi levels including the no layouts need brushing up before tackling the panoramic--

Stormy

lark

Sylvie Steinbach said:
You said: Woman + house... Josie has her own house.
House + bouquet it is very comfortable and nicely decorated.
(As a job she might sell real estate or be an interior decorator with this card combination)

You are drifting away from the main idea of keeping it simple. We do not have job request in this, it is a general spread on the subject of her personal life with the subject Frank.

The other comment: Whip + Mountain... shows a limitation or restriction put on her sex life.
Also a sense of confinement...where she doesn't feel she is as able to go out in public as freely at times as other people.

I will disagree with this final drift...nothing in the spread you are referring to show that point. BE aware not to let your imagination take over...

The rest of your analysis is ok but check my answer and see what you can improve on...
Sorry I added extra information....my confusion comes from it being stated twice in the original question that there was no real question...
So I am confused...why is it OK to describe what she looks like, but not what she may do for a living....they both pertain to her in a general way?
I was looking at the reading as being more general than I guess you intended it to be...
If the client says no real question, but mentions a few things to us are we to only focus on what they mention?

Sylvie Steinbach

For everyone!

The dog rule is a general rule but I can't answer the question the way it is asked as it depends who you read for at the time and the nature of the question. BUT using the rule I posted as guideline, you will have to ask that question everytime it shows up. The answer should then be more obvious as what the dog represents in the spread. Overtime it will get easier.

NOTE: to Lisa,

I have to monitor a lot of you - today i had 16 email notifications between Q&A and this thread alone!!! and a lot of activities in this workshop. I tried to be specific in my answers and therefore just put words that deliver the goods. IT is not a love letter or a email message even. I do not think of you guys as dump. BUT sometimes I can see some of you not paying attention...So i tried to get you to realized these errors are basics...

I am doing this workshop taking my time and efforts to help you guys to be very good. I haven't corrected you Lisa and some others before because at the beginning of the teaching I was looking at more important things -you guys were getting started! I wanted you to get confidence. Because we are getting to the more complex aspect of the system and therefore the final stage of learning -which is not included in the book - I am getting more detail oriented on each of you BUT if you get offended or you do not want me to correct you I do not need to pursue this workshop...

To Lark

I have always supported experimentation and blogs. If you search my threads you will see proofs of that. BUT it is easy to create bad habits by falling into a way of translation that does not work. You won't know that because you will have to read a certain number of people -and get their final feedback- to realize your accuracy is not as high as expected..by then you will have a harder time to kick the habit if i can say. I do visit the blogs sometimes. I could interfere often but I don't. The reason is it is NOT my business to interfere with development. That is why I am hosting this workshop so that the ones who do a blog can learn to correct as they go...call it 'continuous eduction'.

As far as job descriptions etc...the theme is set in few lines at the beginning of each case study. I talk about what the client's concerns are and give the needed elements to understand the spread. When you decide to drift away from that you complicate the reading...and give me more to read and correct. Each time I post a case study it is because there is a difficulty level or a specific lesson I want you to discover. This is not a thread for doing readings! I want to see how you think and how you get to these conclusions. If we just are here to see who is the best or about virtuosity then it is like a blog where you can do whatever you feel like it -right or wrong in how you use the cards- but it s no longer a thread study. I do not need to be here then...

Yesterday I spent 2 hours working on your answers accross the board...this workshop has been going on since November. I do not get paid for this. The book you purchased got you to be able to have as close as to an individual training from whereever in the world you are at no addtional cost!!. Some of you have improved from leaps and bounds. Enough to make me believe you can probably teach this new method and do a lot of good for the Lenormand cards.

Are you interested in my experience and knowledge OR you just want me to see your own way of doing readings only?! If I can't correct what I see because you won't agree with my teaching, why are you here then? I was willing to post on this specific thread as many cases it would have been necessary to stream line your knowledge. Remember that the Lenormand has been around for a long time but no one never bother entertaining any course or workshop in English for anyone to update their relationship with the deck. So we can talk about experiment all we want. It only got started after I become active on the net with the new system...

So maybe you guys think you know more than I do? and therefore feel that my inputs are more like nagging...is that is the case then I won't need to spend my time into teaching alltogether...it is up to you.

Miss Divine

Sylvie, I would be devastated if you'd quit teaching here. And I can't speak for others, but I feel most of us will feel the same...

I am behind everybody, and I don't care that I am moving along in a sloooow pace, as along as I am learning is what's important to me.

Please know you and your efforts are so very much appreciated!
And since your book, and this workshop, I am FINALLY enjoying learning this oracle.
So, thank you! And please stay!!

Love & light

lark

I didn't say anything about a blog...I don't have one, read them, or use them. :confused:

Miss Divine

lark said:
I didn't say anything about a blog...I don't have one, read them, or use them. :confused:
I don't have a blog either, nor do I read them.

Lark,

She is referring only to the people that DO have blogs;)