• Selenite

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Sugilite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peridot

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Sulis

I chose lapis lazuli because I love the pyrite inclusions that make it look like the night sky and I love dark stones. I have a black agate pendant too that has tiny silver inclusions in the stone and that also looks like the night sky - beautiful.

I'm quite partial to moonstone and amber too; it was very difficult to choose :).

Le Fanu

Mine isn't on :(

*sniff*

I would choose Obsidian because it's dark and glassy and masculine and has such a rich scrying tradition, that even the tiniest piece of Obsidian- to me - holds magic!

I'm just an irrelevant *other*

Hemera

Oh, I´m sorry.. I´ll try to add a few choices there soon.
At least Obsidian, Selenite and Sugilite have got votes but are missing from the list..

BodhiSeed

Lapis lazuli as well as green moss agate (not on the list). I don't have any rational reasons why I love them, other than they seem to be calming and comforting if I need physical, mental or emotional TLC.

Libra8ca

Oh, I´m sorry.. I´ll try to add a few choices there soon.
At least Obsidian, Selenite and Sugilite have got votes but are missing from the list..

Pyrite is also missing from the list, it's another one I love. :)

tarotlaura

For me, I've always been partial to amethyst I don't know why maybe because I find it really calming when I hold it. I also love moonstone being a cancer, I'm just drawn to it. I think I will take a nap with it and see what happens.

rachelcat

I love malachite because it's a beautiful dark green, and I love the waves. It's so flowing and curvy, not straight-line crystal like other stones. My second, more intellectual, favorite is one of the most straight line stones there is--selenite. It's pure and white, but with more softness, warmth, and mystery than quartz.

I have a small malachite sphere and a medium selenite sphere. Never tried scrying with either, but I think they would work well. When I get up the nerve!

SilentBreeze

It's a tie between amethyst and rose quartz but I'd go for rose quartz. It's such a pleasant energy stone, and whenever I'm down, I hold my rose quartz and feel better. And its a super gentile non intrusive stone perfect for all occasions.

Hemera

I added Obsidian, Selenite, Sugilite and Pyrite.

greatdane

If I can only pick one....

clear quartz crystal, especially clusters

I keep them around my bedroom. I sometimes place them on top of decks. If you have a quartz CLUSTER, they don't need to be re energized like just individual pieces of quartz.

I am currently looking for a jet necklace or ring. If anyone knows of a good place to find one, please share. Obsidian and onyx seem easier to find at a decent price. Most of the jet I've seen is quite expensive.