Gothic Reading about Wuv!

Kittaine

Or love! LOL! Vargo's Gothic Tarot may seem inappropriate for the subject, but I've found it to be quite romantic! It gives me chills all over! I did this reading on a guy, and I'd appreciate some help from all ya Gothic experts ^_^

What he THINKS about me--10 of Pentacles
What he FEELS about me-- The World
What he thinks I think of him--Knight of Pents
Why won't he make a move on me? 9 of Swords (Clarification: Knave of pents)

Could that be a girlfriend--the knave of pentacles--standing on top of the hapless gargoyle in the 9 of Swords? Take note that I don't really know this guy and vice versa; don't even know each other's names. We've just checked each other out, and the interest is there, but neither one of us is making the first move. @_@ Me, I'm too scared. But HIM...well, this spread has the answer.

WolfyJames

What is Wuv?

As for the reading, it's a good reading, with good cards.

1 - What he THINKS about me--10 of Pentacles

This card says that he thinks you're a stable, mature and hard-working person, successful, generous and who likes enjoying the good things in life.

2 - What he FEELS about me-- The World

He feels that you both go well together, good balance, good chemistry, that you complete each other. He also feels that you're the top girl he's ever met.

3 - What he thinks I think of him--Knight of Pents

He thinks you see him as a not really serious and mature guy, and that you might not be interested in dating him.

4 - Why won't he make a move on me? 9 of Swords (Clarification: Knave of pents)

The Nine of Swords shows his fears and anxiety revealed in question 3. The Knave of Pentacles, as clarification, accentuates the immaturity of the Knight (#3), which, to me, put the emphasis on his perception that you think he's not enough mature and serious for you. Is he younger than you? Maybe it is because you have a stable job and he's still at the bottom of the ladder. In some way, he feels inferior to you, not good enough for you.

My advice? Reach him first, because he seems to be persuaded that you can't be interested in him seriously; he is completely blocked right now. I don't think he would try getting in contact with you again, or if he does, it might not be soon. Contact him and show him slowly that his fears are not real.

Kittaine

WolfyJames said:
What is Wuv?

As for the reading, it's a good reading, with good cards.

1 - What he THINKS about me--10 of Pentacles

This card says that he thinks you're a stable, mature and hard-working person, successful, generous and who likes enjoying the good things in life.

2 - What he FEELS about me-- The World

He feels that you both go well together, good balance, good chemistry, that you complete each other. He also feels that you're the top girl he's ever met.

3 - What he thinks I think of him--Knight of Pents

He thinks you see him as a not really serious and mature guy, and that you might not be interested in dating him.

4 - Why won't he make a move on me? 9 of Swords (Clarification: Knave of pents)

The Nine of Swords shows his fears and anxiety revealed in question 3. The Knave of Pentacles, as clarification, accentuates the immaturity of the Knight (#3), which, to me, put the emphasis on his perception that you think he's not enough mature and serious for you. Is he younger than you? Maybe it is because you have a stable job and he's still at the bottom of the ladder. In some way, he feels inferior to you, not good enough for you.

My advice? Reach him first, because he seems to be persuaded that you can't be interested in him seriously; he is completely blocked right now. I don't think he would try getting in contact with you again, or if he does, it might not be soon. Contact him and show him slowly that his fears are not real.

*boinks WolfyJames on the head* Wuv = Love. LOL!

Thanks for your interpretation! It's WONDERFUL!

I KNEW IT! HE LIKES ME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! *cackle cackle cackle* Eh......*cough cough* :D Thanks, WolfyJames!

I love this deck! It never holds back on compliments! It always looks on the bright side! :D That's kind of ironic for a deck with a dark gothic theme to it. My Original RW and Celtic Tarot decks are frank and brutally honest compared to this!

Alissa

The Vargo Gothic is an *extremely* romantic deck. I prefer it now for relationship readings as well (but only if I know my sitter isn't gonna hit the celiing at the sight of succubus' and vampires).

[Or is that... succubi? Succubae??? :D ]

Sounds like you got some answers you needed Kittaine ;)

WolfyJames

Kittaine said:
*boinks WolfyJames on the head* Wuv = Love. LOL!

Ouch!!! :(

Before hitting me next time, could you give me some time to explain myself, please? ;) My mother language is French, and I do my best with English, and to me wuv is... well nothing comes to me except that it sounds funny.

L'amour est très amusant, ma chère, très drôle. J'en ai les larmes aux yeux. Ah, je ris de me voir si belle en ce miroir... L'amour est un oiseau rebelle que nul ne peut apprivoiser, l'amour est enfant de bohème... (that last piece of opera is really sensual, hot! By Bizet: "L'amour est un oiseau rebelle"; you should try it for romantic dinners).

mj07

I actually really love, ahem, WUV this deck for relationship spreads, too! not sure why, but I just get the clearest readings with it! so cool!

Phantom Goddess

Sigh....

This is why I love this deck sooooo much. Its so romantic and almost all the guys, well the ones with the black hair anyway in my opnion are veryyy good looking. LOL.