Tarot decks studied and discarded.

Aerin

Carla said:
Osho Zen.

Me too. Even once I'd ditched the Master card. It started to feel irritatingly brain-washy with all that "thought is baaaaaaaaaad" stuff.

Mojo Twin 2

What a great question. Good thing I don't regret the decisions. All the time I spend studying a deck, even if it doesn't work out, contributes to my overall understanding of tarot as an art form and as a spiritual tool.

Mine would be:

Fey Tarot
Shining Tribe Tarot
Osho Zen
Sweet Twilight
Rider Waite Smith

I would add Haindl but I didn't spend much time studying it. When I saw the Kali card it just completely turned me off the deck.

And, goodness, Thoth was my only deck for 15 years. I studied it along with Crowley's entire canon and really got into it. Even after years of study it proved bafflingly obtuse when it came to reading. I still have two Thoth's and love to look at them but they rarely come out for a reading.

Cocobird55

Decks that I studied for a while and put aside include the Sakki-Sakki, Silver Era and Legacy of the Divine.

I'm currently using my new Anna K, and I've bonded with it very quickly. My standby deck is still my Victorian Romantic -- I still pull it out and read with it once in a while. I used it exclusively for several years and still love it.

Le Fanu

Druid Craft. Read the book, pondered the so-called readable courts, felt it add a little something to my understanding of courts, then moved on.

I've read the book, studied the cards and journalled with the William Blake and feel that I haven't quite used it to its full potential. But I certainly don't feel I've moved on from this deck. I know there'll come a day when I shall wake up and only the William Blake will do and I'll remember why I loved it again.