The Answer Deck study group

Alissa

That sounds like a very familiar Answer Deck kinda reading to me....

lunakasha

Alissa said:
That sounds like a very familiar Answer Deck kinda reading to me....

Ditto!!! :laugh:

I have been reading them pretty much the same as you, Chronata, except I don't put the cards back into the deck. I do ask a string of questions and shuffle before pulling each card. And I try to listen to my intuition and pick up the first thought that jumps into my head for each card.

BUT then I take another look at the series of cards laid out in front of me. A deeper look at the connections between them, rather than just the individual "answers"....I may move them around into subgroups, cards that seem to go together....and this is my second reading in a way.....

Sounds strange, but it works for me!

:) Luna

Chronata

Thanks Luna :) ...hadn't thought of that...but yes! I can see where looking at all the cards together might produce another layer of meaning (or even just another set for contemplating) which would also be really helpful!

Reminds me...(and I should probably start another thread about this!) about putting the cards into "sets" or groups...a great way to study similarities and differences...and a great way to create patterns that lead to deeper understanding!

lunakasha

Chronata said:
Reminds me...(and I should probably start another thread about this!) about putting the cards into "sets" or groups...a great way to study similarities and differences...and a great way to create patterns that lead to deeper understanding!

Yes, you definitely should! :)

I actually started one yesterday, three cards: Battle, Secrets and The Lady....which you have probably already seen by now....

I think someone also posted that they are unable to do a one-card reading with these cards, which I agree with....you need (I think) a minimum of 3 cards in order to get a clear message. For me it usually ends up being many more than three! :eek:

:D Luna

lunakasha

Almost there!

Hey everyone!!!

I just added up the posts for the Answer Deck threads...if my math is correct, we are already at 63 posts (including this one!) and 10 threads.....only 37 more posts and then the Answer Deck will have its own study group forum.....YAY!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks to everyone for participating....

Especially thanks to you, sunflowr, for getting the group started....

Looking forward to more cards and discussions!!!

:D Luna

sunflowr

Yay!! :) I have a reading to post later that I am sure will get some comments. hehe! ;D

Moonbow

Hi all

Well I have it now, (Luna you are a bad influence on me :D) how could I help myself, you are all so enthusiastic about it.

I'm going to have a little play and then join in

lunakasha

Moonbow* said:
Hi all

Well I have it now, (Luna you are a bad influence on me :D) how could I help myself, you are all so enthusiastic about it.

I'm going to have a little play and then join in

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! }) Another victim!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OH Moonbow*!!!! LOL

Welcome, my moon-sister.....you are going to be SOOOO happy you got these cards....

Looking forward to discussing them with you in the study threads and don't forget to post a reading.....

:D

Moonbow

wizzy wizzy

I ask a question... no grounding.... no concentration... no... meditation... no nothing...

and I get an answer.

Shuffle, cut, pick.....one card...

"so cards what do you think about???......"

wham!... there is the answer.

And.. if I'm honest, it's the answer I knew.... I'm just testing this little deck - and it know's it!

can you hear excitement - or what?

Alissa

Re: wizzy wizzy

Moonbow* said:
I ask a question... no grounding.... no concentration... no... meditation... no nothing...

and I get an answer.

Shuffle, cut, pick.....one card...

"so cards what do you think about???......"

wham!... there is the answer.

And.. if I'm honest, it's the answer I knew.... I'm just testing this little deck - and it know's it!

can you hear excitement - or what?
Been there... done this ;)