Where to find the Macondo Tarot??

obsidian_queen

Guys I think I'm in love. I REALLY want the Macondo Tarot by Andres Marquinez Casas, but the problem is I CAN'T FIND IT. I have searched for this deck online to no avail; all I have met with are dead ends. Does anyone know where this deck might be available for online purchse? I live in Canada and my favorite store that I order decks from does not deal with the Macondo's publisher (Fournier). If any one has any idea where I might be able to get this deck I'd REALLY appreciate it!

Jewel-ry

Why not e-mail him and ask? His e-mail address is on the Mystic Eye Tarot site together with a review of the deck.

obsidian_queen

Good idea but....

I did see that review on Mystic Eye..but where did you see his email address? The only page I see has a bunch of reviews and a field to add your own? I know I must seem a bit slow here lol but where is it? could you post me a link or something pretty pleeze?

Jewel-ry

One of the reviews was from him giving his e-mail address if anyone wanted to ask about the deck. His post is quite old but its still worth a try I would think.

obsidian_queen

D'oh!

Thanks for pointing that one out! I'll try my luck. Still open to anyone who might know where else I can order it though. Thanks!!

obsidian_queen

thanks annabelle. Unfortunately, that site doesn't seem to deliver to Canada. :( Aw MAN!

gregory

obsidian_queen said:
thanks annabelle. Unfortunately, that site doesn't seem to deliver to Canada. :( Aw MAN!
I have e-mailed them en francais to ask as I can't see where it says they DON'T ! But you could beg. Or PM me and I'll see if I can help.

obsidian_queen

Thanks Gregory! MUCH appreciated! Could be that my lacking in adequate understanding of French is preventing me, but please keep me posted and let me know what you find out. Here's hoping I won't end up having to grovel too much. :D

Fulgour

03 July 2006 16:42 cdt

I have been looking for the Macondo Tarot
for the last hour. There's one on Amazon.fr
and a listing on eBay (search Worldwide)...
but these seem overly difficult & expensive.

Does anybody know the ISBN for this deck?